Rick Sutcliffes drunken rant lol

Yeah, that's funny, but he shouldnt be blamed and have to apologize.

He wasn't supposed to be on air, he was at the park, having fun with some friends and stopped by the booth to say hi. The announcers decided it was a good idea to put him on the air. He was just having some fun, and again, the media is out to get him.

Sutcliffe shouldn't apologize to anyone...he was drunk and didn't know any better. The IDIOTS broadcasting the game who couldn't tell he was schittfaced should have their heads examined, however. What a couple of morons.

That was "it"?

I would hardly call that a drunken rant. The guy was just hanging out shooting the breeze. He mihgt have had a little glow on but he wasn't obnoxiously trashed.

Keep on sippin, Big Red!

That was "it"?

I would hardly call that a drunken rant. The guy was just hanging out shooting the breeze. He mihgt have had a little glow on but he wasn't obnoxiously trashed.

Keep on sippin, Big Red!

690337[/snapback]

No sh--...I shudder to think what I'd look like on camera conversing in the lot abotu 1/2 hour before kickoff

:D

No sh--...I shudder to think what I'd look like on camera conversing in the lot abotu 1/2 hour before kickoff

:D

690344[/snapback]

You mean that's not you in your avatar 1/2 hour before kickoff?!? :D

The IDIOTS broadcasting the game who couldn't tell he was schittfaced should have their heads examined, however.  What a couple of morons.

690329[/snapback]

What makes you think they didn't know?

Sutcliffe was a pitcher for the Cubs back when Haray Caray was announcing.  He prolly just assumed that he was supposed to go on the air tanked.

690576[/snapback]

Even know RS joined the Cubbies a year later, he probably learned a lot from Lee Elia's rant back in early '83 too!

Oh and that was sober... :doh::doh:

:ph34r: