Uh Oh Spaghettios

Maybe there's more to the CIA resignations than just "moving on  after valuable service."

Search Warrants Served on CIA Leadership

690245[/snapback]

Actually, that bozo's been under investigation for quite a while, and it's been speculated that's why he resigned.

I hadn't realized this wasn't widely known. It was widely reported well before these warrants were issued, I know.

Actually, that bozo's been under investigation for quite a while, and it's been speculated that's why he resigned. 

I hadn't realized this wasn't widely known.  It was widely reported well before these warrants were issued, I know.

690260[/snapback]

Dusty did a helluva job, just like Brownie. :D

I hadn't realized this wasn't widely known.  It was widely reported well before these warrants were issued, I know.

690260[/snapback]

Why'd it take so long to execute the warrants though? Could there be more Shenanigans to come?

Why'd it take so long to execute the warrants though? Could there be more Shenanigans to come?

690279[/snapback]

Hey Farva whats that restaurant that you like with all the crazy decorations on the walls?

What does this have to do with Spaghettios®?  I fail to see the correlation between CIA assclowns and one of the staples of my bacheleor's diet

690561[/snapback]

The protagonist in “The Catcher in the Rye” only ate Spaghettios. Duh! I thought everyone knew that.

Guest Master Betty
The protagonist in “The Catcher in the Rye” only ate Spaghettios.  Duh! I thought everyone knew that.

690619[/snapback]

I'll take stupid comments for 1000$ please.