Miami, getting better?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...ll/14558230.htm

Quarterback Joey Harrington apparently is headed south, and suspended running back Ricky Williams appears closer to heading north.

A source close to Harrington said Thursday night the Dolphins and Detroit Lions have worked out a deal to send the former No. 3 overall draft pick to Miami....

On the herd yesterday, Lions WR Mike Williams said that he thinks Harrington is a greta QB still, just not in the system that Detroit was using. I'll take that as a vote of confidence.

On the herd yesterday, Lions WR Mike Williams said that he thinks Harrington is a greta QB still, just not in the system that Detroit was using. I'll take that as a vote of confidence.

690176[/snapback]

And who is Mike Williams???

On the herd yesterday, Lions WR Mike Williams said that he thinks Harrington is a great QB still, just not in the system that Detroit was using. I'll take that as a vote of confidence.

690176[/snapback]

STILL????

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...ll/14558230.htm

Quarterback Joey Harrington apparently is headed south, and suspended running back Ricky Williams appears closer to heading north.

A source close to Harrington said Thursday night the Dolphins and Detroit Lions have worked out a deal to send the former No. 3 overall draft pick to Miami....

690170[/snapback]

Miami improved a ton last season. Didn't really lose anyone of consequence outside of Ricky. Now, they added Culpepper, and with today's medicine and technology, I'm sure he'll be fine when he comes back. Unfortunately, the Dolphins are a team on the rise. Harrington would be a great backup.

Hate em if you want, but this team made the most of the talent they had last season, as well as didn't give up all year. That, in my book, is at least admirable.

Miami improved a ton last season.  Didn't really lose anyone of consequence outside of Ricky.  Now, they added Culpepper, and with today's medicine and technology, I'm sure he'll be fine when he comes back.  Unfortunately, the Dolphins are a team on the rise.  Harrington would be a great backup.

Hate em if you want, but this team made the most of the talent they had last season, as well as didn't give up all year.  That, in my book, is at least admirable.

690211[/snapback]

Yeah but now they have a bunch of Mularkey to deal with.

Yeah but now they have a bunch of Mularkey to deal with.

690308[/snapback]

Everytime I get excite about next season, Someone has to remind me of this and slap me across the face.

DOOMED!

Everytime I get excite about next season, Someone has to  remind me of this and slap me across the face.

DOOMED!

690311[/snapback]

that's not the end of your body you should be worried about... :D

Everytime I get excite about next season, Someone has to  remind me of this and slap me across the face.

DOOMED!

690311[/snapback]

Crap, I wasted my 2000th post on this junk? bah.