New Sabres game thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why the over-reaction happened on the original Sabres thread, but let's start a new one ok?

You see Down Under... you're all I got in knowing how the game is going.

GO SABRES!

689793[/snapback]

2-1 Sens 5 mins into 3rd.

I don't know why the over-reaction happened on the original Sabres thread, but let's start a new one ok?

You see Down Under... you're all I got in knowing how the game is going.

GO SABRES!

689793[/snapback]

Can you call a time out in between periods?

Signed

Bufforange :w00t:

Disappointing effort for a team that had the chance to close a series. Still, we had golden opportunities down the stretch.

We still haven't played 60 minutes of hockey in this series.

Max needs to learn to shoot the puck on net.

Jochen desperately needs his timing back.

We're screwed if Connelly can't play the rest of the year. His patience and vision is the key to our PP.

Rory sucks.

I wonder if all of the "Sens are worthless, Sabres are godly" comments will now END from the local media and fans. All of the silly songs and arrogant comments that I heard over the last 24 hours was really just asking for the Sabres to lose and the Sens to start a comeback. Its a tough road for them...but guess what? They took the first step tonight, IN Buffalo.

Sabres have a lot of things wrong with the squad that was highlighted in this game, most notably being terrible on the power play. Now we all know how Sens fans felt, and they got some confidence now going back home to Ottawa.

I really hope Lindy gets on his guys for their performance tonight, methinks they bought into their own hype and put some things into cruise control. They had their chances for sure, but there was very little sense of urgency until late in the 2nd. Not good enough.

And for the love of God, I really hope I dont hear anymore "Sabres RUuulleeee!!11!1" comments until the series is OVER.

Sabres weren't winning the battles along the boards tonight and while pretty goals are nice, Emery leaves big rebounds....shoot he puck!!!

The refs...well they just blow for both teams. No consistency what so ever. Teppo put them in their place though.

Disappointing effort for a team that had the chance to close a series.  Still, we had golden opportunities down the stretch.

We still haven't played 60 minutes of hockey in this series.

Max needs to learn to shoot the puck on net.

Jochen desperately needs his timing back.

We're screwed if Connelly can't play the rest of the year.  His patience and vision is the key to our PP.

Rory sucks.

689809[/snapback]

Ya think it was an effort problem? I thought they played as well as Game 1 or 2. Just didn't finish as well as 2nd game. No Connolly definitely hurts.

Rory does suck. There was a play in the 1st period where he's backpedaling with the puck in his zone and just flipped it in the netural zone air without any pressure on him whatsoever - that almost led to a goal. Also, OLN is annoying.