The Ca Angles of Anaheim Which is

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about sky blue bats  for Father's day? The # of women with breast cancer is about the same as the # of men with prostate cacncer and breast cancer research gets a lot more$.

I think I'll sue.

689645[/snapback]

Free checks for prostate cancer in the parking lots before the game?

Free checks for prostate cancer in the parking lots before the game?

689849[/snapback]

So if I have prostate cancer and show up in the parking lot, they'll give me a free check? That's a great idea. Will the check be enough to cover the cost of the game? Oooh, wait. Maybe enough for a fried bologna sammich.

Sweet.

So if I have prostate cancer and show up in the parking lot, they'll give me a free check? That's a great idea. Will the check be enough to cover the cost of the game? Oooh, wait. Maybe enough for a fried bologna sammich.

Sweet.

690019[/snapback]

And beer, gotta be enough for beer. I hear it's like $27.50 for a 10 oz cup.

And beer, gotta be enough for beer.  I hear it's like $27.50 for a 10 oz cup.

690111[/snapback]

A quick off this off-topic, semi-related observation. I work right across the street from SBC Park...wait, ATT Park?...anyway, where the SF Giant's play. Guess how much parking is on game day?

$45

That's right.....$45

A quick off this off-topic, semi-related observation.  I work right across the street from SBC Park...wait, ATT Park?...anyway, where the SF Giant's play.  Guess how much parking is on game day?

$45

That's right.....$45

690120[/snapback]

See what happens when a homosexual buys a baseball team?

A quick off this off-topic, semi-related observation.  I work right across the street from SBC Park...wait, ATT Park?...anyway, where the SF Giant's play.  Guess how much parking is on game day?

$45

That's right.....$45

690120[/snapback]

That's why you take Caltrain.

Does that leave Consuela out of a job?

690145[/snapback]

No actually, Ashley, a teenage girl from Pacoima. See, Monday is Idol night and she can't miss it at all. I guess they're right, they're only taking jobs Americans won't do.