The Ca Angles of Anaheim Which is

has announced a promotion for Mother's day. The first 25,000 fans will receive a red tote bag as part of a Mother's Day promotion. Last year they offered pink totes to all adult female customers.

Apparently a LA psychologist has sued the team because he didn't receive his pink tote. He's told the Angles that he (and every other adult male who was in attendance) should receive $4,000 because they were discriminated against.

So the Angles cave in this year.

Douchebags, all of 'em. :devil:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has announced a promotion for Mother's day.  The first 25,000 fans will receive a red tote bag as part of a Mother's Day promotion.  Last year they offered pink totes to all adult female customers.

Apparently a LA psychologist has sued the team because he didn't receive his pink tote.  He's told the Angles that he (and every other adult male who was in attendance) should receive $4,000 because they were discriminated against.

So the Angles cave in this year.

Douchebags, all of 'em.  :devil:

689475[/snapback]

Yeah, read that in the Times this morning. Oh and BTW, the tote was red, and they were stacked higher "than a show dog could leap over." What a fag!

Yeah, read that in the Times this morning.  Oh and BTW, the tote was red, and they were stacked higher "than a show dog could leap over."  What a fag!

689481[/snapback]

Saw on PTI last night the players will be using pink bats to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer. Pretty cool me thinks

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of that stuff.

689546[/snapback]

They have a huge cancer survivors 'rally' here each year. Hundreds of survivors have their names announced based on the year they were diagnosed. They all do at least one lap around the track while getting quite an ovation. Actually very moving, and it raises much money. It goes on through the next morning, with teams walking laps to raise cash. I always participate with my kids cause our family like most has been touched by one form or another.

Pink bats? Don't see how that will help. Raise awareness? Who doesn't know?

They have a huge cancer survivors 'rally' here each year.  Hundreds of survivors have their names announced based on the year they were diagnosed.  They all do at least one lap around the track while getting quite an ovation.  Actually very moving, and it raises much money.  It goes on through the next morning, with teams walking laps to raise cash.  I always participate with my kids cause our family like most has been touched by one form or another.

Pink bats?  Don't see how that will help.  Raise awareness?  Who doesn't know?

689562[/snapback]

Exactly. Cancer sucks, we don't need some over paid ball players doing some feel good stunt. We need a cure and I don't think pink bats are the answer.

They have a huge cancer survivors 'rally' here each year.  Hundreds of survivors have their names announced based on the year they were diagnosed.  They all do at least one lap around the track while getting quite an ovation.  Actually very moving, and it raises much money.  It goes on through the next morning, with teams walking laps to raise cash.  I always participate with my kids cause our family like most has been touched by one form or another.

Pink bats?  Don't see how that will help.  Raise awareness?  Who doesn't know?

689562[/snapback]

Each player that has volunteered to use a bat is going to autograph it and have it auctioned off. All proceeds go to the breast cancer foundation

ALL PROCEEDS.....not just percent type sh-- you have going on at stores and so on

Exactly.  Cancer sucks, we don't need some over paid ball players doing some feel good stunt.  We need a cure and I don't think pink bats are the answer.

689567[/snapback]

apparently you don't watch ESPN.........the money from the auctioned bats go to finding a cure and for treatment

The proceeds go to help a great cause

what are you guys bitching about it for? Get a life phucktards :doh:

689564[/snapback]

Proceeds from what? The sale of the pink bat? I'd rather Barry Bonds sell the bat that he uses to break Aaron's record and donate the proceed to cancer research. Yeah, like THAT'S going to happen. :w00t:

Proceeds from what?  The sale of the pink bat?  I'd rather Barry Bonds sell the bat that he uses to break Aaron's record and donate the proceed to cancer research.  Yeah, like THAT'S going to happen.  :w00t:

689574[/snapback]

autographed bats DUH

and I don't see you doing anything to help breast cancer

apparently you don't watch ESPN.........the money from the auctioned bats go to finding a cure and for treatment

689571[/snapback]

ESPN? What's that? Oh the NBA channel. Whoopdie do, I'd rather each player donate that games salary to funding a cure. How much are they getting for the bats?

autographed bats DUH

and I don't see you doing anything to help breast cancer

689575[/snapback]

I volunteer to personally screen every woman between 18 and 29.

Yep, that sounds about as stupid as what you just wrote. :w00t:

If you're at home plate in Angle stadium, and wanted to hit a home run over the head of the shortstop, does anyone know what angel you would have to hit the ball? I really can't get an angel on it and could use some help when I don't have an angle looking over my shoulder.