Sing With Me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way I'd want to suddenly become a Sabres fan just because they're winning. There are people who have waited a lifetime for a team like this and if I suddenly joined in, it would be like watching "Jarhead:" I'd be there, but I wouldn't understand it.

689500[/snapback]

Jump on the bandwagon. We don't care!

I need a beer.  :devil: 

Sing with me. :angry:

100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around........................................................

689496[/snapback]

I'm so sick of all these freaking posts to the tune of "100 bottles of beer on the wall" about how there are so many beer threads and the feelings of jealousy it causes among those who don't drink beer and, possibly, therefore, feel left out somehow.

I'm so sick of all these freaking posts to the tune of "100 bottles of beer on the wall" about how there are so many beer threads and the feelings of jealousy it causes among those who don't drink beer and, possibly, therefore, feel left out somehow.

689528[/snapback]

Hey thanks, but I can take care of myself.

689528[/snapback]

Somewhere, right now, probably in the middle of Africa or Asia someplace,

there is a man that doesn't have any beer.

Just be grateful for the beer you do have.

Unless it is Coors or Bud, or crap like that.

689528[/snapback]

That's because they're wetback racist beer snobs? :devil:

You can't shoot people running to get beer.

Food, yes.

But shooting people who just want beer is wrong.

689536[/snapback]

Unless they are running to get your beer. Three things in life merit a shoot to kill. Defense of property, family and cold frosty beverage.

Unless they are running to get your beer. Three things in life merit a shoot to kill. Defense of property, family and cold frosty beverage.

689538[/snapback]

Good Point. Homicide is often justified.

So I take it when the Sabres are in the finals with the Ducks there's a certain Chef who won't be asking a fellow OC poster to join him in his companies seats to watch the Sabres hoist the cup.  Am I correct?

689476[/snapback]

You know, that's a very generous thought, but that would be like inviting me to a Cat Stevens concert. As much as I love the song "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald," I'm not sure I'd want to hear the rest of his repetoire.

P.S. I have no idea what that means, either.

You know, that's a very generous thought, but that would be like inviting me to a Cat Stevens concert. As much as I love the song "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald," I'm not sure I'd want to hear the rest of his repetoire.

P.S. I have no idea what that means, either.

689577[/snapback]

Here we go again. Cat Stevens (Connie's third youngest child) wrote Cat's in the Cradle, which was actually written by Connie while the young Cat was sleeping in his bed when he was eight months old.

There's no way I'd want to suddenly become a Sabres fan just because they're winning.

689500[/snapback]

Why ? There are hundred of posters here who will suddenly become Bills fans if they win and pray the archive feature gets nuked.

Here we go again.  Cat Stevens (Connie's third youngest child) wrote Cat's in the Cradle, which was actually written by Connie while the young Cat was sleeping in his bed when he was eight months old.

689583[/snapback]

You DO understand. :w00t: