Sing With Me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again.  Cat Stevens (Connie's third youngest child) wrote Cat's in the Cradle, which was actually written by Connie while the young Cat was sleeping in his bed when he was eight months old.

689583[/snapback]

But at eight months old wasn't he known as Kitten?

Oh, I wish I were a guy who followed hockey.

That is what I truly want to be.

Cuz if I was a guy who followed hockey.

All these threads would make some sense to me.

689444[/snapback]

SECOND VERSE:

I'm not surprised that you don't follow hockey

Cuz its in California that you be.

And folks in California are all pussies,

So Hockey's something you don't want to see! :w00t::doh:

SECOND VERSE:

I'm not surprised that you don't follow hockey

Cuz its in California that you be.

And folks in California are all pussies,

So Hockey's something you don't want to see!  :D  :D

689953[/snapback]

Hmmmm, ever heard of a team call the Ducks. I think they just swept Colorado. Pussies huh, at least we have all our teeth and hug our sisters from the front not the behind when we greet them TennesseeChump.

Hmmmm, ever heard of a team call the Ducks.  I think they just swept Colorado.  Pussies huh, at least we have all our teeth and hug our sisters from the front not the behind when we greet them TennesseeChump.

690124[/snapback]

You'd think an extreme left bleeding heart LA Times-loving lib like him would LOVE California.

When he does, I leave..........

690129[/snapback]

Geez...when I do...I'll probably have myself committed. God-forsaken place. Actually I didn't think you all hugged your sisters from behind. I always heard you hugged your brothers from behind! :D

Geez...when I do...I'll probably have myself committed.  God-forsaken place.  Actually I didn't think you all hugged your sisters from behind.  I always heard you hugged your brothers from behind!  :D

690229[/snapback]

What is it about this state that makes it so god-forsaken?

If you'd like, we'd be happy to take all of our technology back and let you folks in Tennessee figure it out on your own when you're not busy practicing how to use two-syllable words.

If you'd like, we'd be happy to take all of our technology back and let you folks in Tennessee figure it out on your own when you're not busy practicing how to use two-syllable words.

690343[/snapback]

Hey, how soon you forget it was a Tenneseean who invented the Internet. Don't make him grab it and take it home with him. :D

Geez...when I do...I'll probably have myself committed.  God-forsaken place.  Actually I didn't think you all hugged your sisters from behind.  I always heard you hugged your brothers from behind!  :D

690229[/snapback]

God forsaken? You're posting on a Buffalo Bills message board, so I guess you're originally from WNY. You you're calling CA God forsaken?? Been to the Pacific coast in south Orange county? The wine country in Napa-Sonoma? Yosemite? Yellowstone? The high Sierras. Mendocino? Seen some of the most beautiful women in the world? Get a clue Tenny boy. Just ignore the Mexicans though. :D

690343[/snapback]

The Grapes of Wrath and all the Okies that settled there during the last mass migration in American history... But, don't get me wrong I love California... But, I am a whacked out liberal... :D:D

The Grapes of Wrath and all the Okies that settled there during the last mass migration in American history... But, don't get me wrong I love California... But, I am a whacked out liberal... :D  :D

690448[/snapback]

Me, too and I LOVE Calif. I really like Tennessee a lot, too.

You how you know the toothbrush was invented in Tenny? Cuz otherwise, it'd be the Teethbrush.