Sabre Playoffs Run

Good for my spirit :devil:

Really,really, really, bad for my liver :angry:

Lets win tonight and not start the finals until at least Monday. My body needs a break

689328[/snapback]

Due, in part, to real stupidity on my part, I will be unavailable to watch the game next Monday (possible game 6) and Wednesday (possible game 7). I BEG the Sabres to get this thing over with by Saturday...PLEASE!

I initially didn't want a sweep as I thought we'd sit too long while the Canes played. Now it looks as though both series will finish early...so BREAK OUT THE BROOMS!

BTW, How 'bout those Devils?

Due, in part, to real stupidity on my part, I will be unavailable to watch the game next Monday (possible game 6) and Wednesday (possible game 7).  I BEG the Sabres to get this thing over with by Saturday...PLEASE! 

I initially didn't want a sweep as I thought we'd sit too long while the Canes played.  Now it looks as though both series will finish early...so BREAK OUT THE BROOMS!

BTW, How 'bout those Devils?

689337[/snapback]

Guess what i was trying to say, in the NFL a run is at most four games, once a week, so the bozzin doesn't kill ya.

The NHL OTOH, we are coming up on our 10th game, and what really killing me and my body third in 4 nights. Man, i just do not know how alcoholics do it :angry:

And yes, I need to drink beer for all games in the playoffs :devil:

Guess what i was trying to say, in the NFL a run is at most four games, once a week, so the bozzin doesn't kill ya.

The NHL OTOH, we are coming up on our 10th game, and what really killing me and my body third in 4 nights. Man, i just do not know how alcoholics do it :angry:

689343[/snapback]

i was nursing a couple of (GIANT) drinks during the game yesterday. Of course, I had to get another for OT. ("Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up drinking.")

i was nursing a couple of (GIANT) drinks during the game yesterday.  Of course, I had to get another for OT.  ("Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up drinking.")

689350[/snapback]

also picked a day to stop smokin...lol must had ten butts between the 3rd and overtime

689343[/snapback]

What do you drink?

I am curious of your definition of beer.

689374[/snapback]

Oh oh 30, here we go!!!!!!!!

Put it to ya this way, in the ten games here are the twelvers that have gone trough my house

Blues

Bud

Mich Ultra Amber

Blue Moon

Bass Ale

AND ONE GENNY SCREAMER courtesy of 30DIVE :devil:

Good for my spirit :devil:

Really,really, really, bad for my liver :angry:

Lets win tonight and not start the finals until at least Monday. My body needs a break

689328[/snapback]

And I bet you're starting to run out of excuses to kick the family out of the house so you can have those TSW weirdos over... ;)

Oh oh 30, here we go!!!!!!!!

Put it to ya this way, in the ten games here are the twelvers that have gone trough my house

Blues

Bud

Mich Ultra Amber

Blue Moon

Bass Ale

AND ONE GENNY SCREAMER courtesy of 30DIVE :devil:

689377[/snapback]

Okay so you have had 2 beers. Plus a bunch of colored water.

What are you bitching about?

Okay so you have had 2 beers.  Plus a bunch of colored water. 

What are you bitching about?

689395[/snapback]

Just knew that was coming :devil: me no be a rich man like seceral others here, I drink pretty much whats on sale, and it vall tastes good to me lol

Hey Paul, is it too early for us to get excited about the prospect of seeing our boys down here in Raleigh?

I'm already tapping into all my local resources for Conf. Finals tickets...

Hey Paul, is it too early for us to get excited about the prospect of seeing our boys down here in Raleigh?

689456[/snapback]

Have you heard anything yet on when tix might go on sale? If the 'Canes clinch Saturday, would it be Sunday or Monday?

689456[/snapback]

Toying with the idea of making the drive up from Atlanta.

As for the liver thing. I tried nursing a beer a period, but once you get into the game, it just disappears. Either that or the dog is playing me for a fool. Not to mention the Bill Hajt PSAs reminding us all to drink.

689456[/snapback]

Trying not to go there yet. But of course my good man, have a half woody just thinking bout it. Gotta be in Raleigh next Thursday anyway, so heres hoping for a Thursday game.

Don't know what it is, just being a Buffalo fan I think, but dam i want them to close it out tonight. Want no part of a game 6 in Buffalo, talk bout pressure

Due, in part, to real stupidity on my part, I will be unavailable to watch the game next Monday (possible game 6) and Wednesday (possible game 7).

689337[/snapback]

Whudja do, agree to go on a hot air balloon trip around the world or somethin'?

Have you heard anything yet on when tix might go on sale?  If the 'Canes clinch Saturday, would it be Sunday or Monday?

689470[/snapback]

I haven't heard anything. The Canes' website is not helpful either. If they were smart they'd have them on sale already.

I'm really hoping to snag some corporate tix, but I'll pay if I have to. If the Sabres and Canes close out their series I WILL be at the RBC unless Game 1 is Thursday or Friday night, when I'll be out of town.