Game 4: Ottawa at Buffalo 7PM EST

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is pretty even steven after 2...almost identical shots on goal. Its going to come down to whether or not the Sabres can capitalize on the momentum they won off that last goal to tie it up.

The Sens are playing insanely tough though, Emery looks like he's "on" tonight.

rofl  :w00t:

are you alergic to IRC like Bib is or something?

689770[/snapback]

I consider IRC and IM to be the root cause of the downfall of American society, frankly. Hate it. F!@#$ing hate it. If all the people in the world who used IM and IRC regularly were lined up end-to-end, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

I consider IRC and IM to be the root cause of the downfall of American society, frankly.  Hate it.  F!@#$ing hate it.  If all the people in the world who used IM and IRC regularly were lined up end-to-end, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

689779[/snapback]

I hate IM.

But to lump IRC into that mix is like saying computer nerds are the downfall of American society.

Only nerds like me, and you (admit it!) use it. :w00t:

I hate IM.

But to lump IRC into that mix is like saying computer nerds are the downfall of American society.

Only nerds like me, and you (admit it!) use it.  :w00t:

689786[/snapback]

Last time I used it was 9/11/01, to let some friends know I was okay. I basically feel the same way about chat (if I want to chat with someone, I turn off the computer and pick up the !@#$ing phone) as I do reality TV (if I want to watch reality, I turn off TV and look out the !@#$ing window).

Enough already. Eryn, you know better. Orange, whether he insulted you or not, that was over the top.

I'm closing this thread while I decide whether to clean it up or just nuke the whole friggin' thing. Congratulations.

Now keep it civil, or you're getting sent to your room.

Enough already. Eryn, you know better. Orange, whether he insulted you or not, that was over the top.

I'm closing this thread while I decide whether to clean it up or just nuke the whole friggin' thing. Congratulations.

Now keep it civil, or you're getting sent to your room.

689790[/snapback]

So this means I can't call BuffOrange an idiot, then?

I'm such a troublemaker... :w00t::doh: