Game 4: Ottawa at Buffalo 7PM EST

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who thought the Sabres would just walk away with this game...think again.  Sens look great so far.  Sabres got to toughen up their game to compete with this pissed off Sens squad.

689709[/snapback]

Sabres a little flat so far.

They'll recover. They only trailed five times in game one.

By this rate, the Sens will have 60 shots on goal by the end of the game. Sabres GOT to get themselves under control. Good thing is they got through the first, which is generally their worst period...Sabres do play a lot better in the 2nd and 3rd. They have to come out flying and knock the Sens back to kick off the period.

For those who thought the Sabres would just walk away with this game...think again.  Sens look great so far.  Sabres got to toughen up their game to compete with this pissed off Sens squad.

689709[/snapback]

Schopp & Bulldog today almost made me vomit: "Ottawa's not interested, the look in their eyes they just didn't want it last night"...did they watch the game last night or did they not tie the game with a minute left? :w00t:

Anyway, I still feel like Emery is shakey even on his saves; just have to get more pucks on net.

Finally got Emery moving, that is what the Sabres haven't done tonight.

689746[/snapback]

His own defenseman plowing into him didn't hurt, either. :w00t: Really, he may have stopped that shot - he was sliding over to block that corner in time - if the defender hadn't knocked his right leg back.

Still...it's a goal. Better to be lucky than good. Even better to be both.

And that call on Smolinski was cheap. I've been elbowed worse on the Metro.