For the betting folk...

almost put $100 on each game in ottawa at +170 & +180..will not jinx them now...but man..no respect for this team

688324[/snapback]

maybe they just don't think the Sens are a team that will get sweeped. As well as the Sabres are playing, I think if Hasek was in nets, it might be a different series, I mean the Sabres are a much better team than Tampa Bay and most people thought Ray Emery would be able to get the job done because of his performance against the Lightning.

maybe they just don't think the Sens are a team that will get sweeped.  As well as the Sabres are playing, I think if Hasek was in nets, it might be a different series, I mean the Sabres are a much better team than Tampa Bay and most people thought Ray Emery would be able to get the job done because of his performance against the Lightning.

688386[/snapback]

That does it. I'm officially going to start begging for this board to have a spelling/grammar check. I mean, common man, sweeped?

Editor's Note: I intentionally put "common man" instead of "c'mon, man" so Pooj would know what I was saying. :)

That does it. I'm officially going to start begging for this board to have a spelling/grammar check. I mean, common man, sweeped?

Editor's Note: I intentionally put "common man" instead of "c'mon, man" so Pooj would know what I was saying. :doh:

688428[/snapback]

"sweeped" is the Canadian spelling, or at least the Italian French-Canadian spelling. :)

Editor's Note: I intentionally put "common man" instead of "c'mon, man" so Pooj would know what I was saying. :doh:

688428[/snapback]

Ooops

I meant swept :)

Like I was saying...

The Sens won't get "swept" under the rug after having a monster season. I think i predicted it in 7 and I stand by it.

"sweeped" is the Canadian spelling, or at least the Italian French-Canadian spelling.  :)

688436[/snapback]

You'd be surprised with the mistakes someone could make when they are fluent in 3 languages :doh:.

maybe they just don't think the Sens are a team that will get sweeped.  As well as the Sabres are playing, I think if Hasek was in nets, it might be a different series, I mean the Sabres are a much better team than Tampa Bay and most people thought Ray Emery would be able to get the job done because of his performance against the Lightning.

688386[/snapback]

i stand corrected

good job