I want to see more posts & replies by Ieatcrayonz

he/she/it absolutely cracks me up, and i think i get him!  Keep em coming....."..if your doctor can't even get into a north american college...." :lol: , that was one of the all time classics!!!!!

688296[/snapback]

crayonz = /dev/null

whatever he equals, he is very humorous and clever, i always look forward to his additions to this forum :lol:

688311[/snapback]

actually i retract my statement

crayonz is actually Keyser Soze

he/she/it absolutely cracks me up, and i think i get him!  Keep em coming....."..if your doctor can't even get into a north american college...." :lol: , that was one of the all time classics!!!!!

688296[/snapback]

Great - throw some more fuel on that fire POOJER...

whatever he equals, he is very humorous and clever, i always look forward to his additions to this forum :lol:

688311[/snapback]

You really need to get a life if you sit around and look forward to someone who has no sense at all

I mean I love humor as well as the next guy....but I don't become nobody's cheerleader just because their ignorance brightens my day somehow. haha sorry I don't put people on :) pedestals :lol::doh:

he/she/it absolutely cracks me up, and i think i get him!  Keep em coming....."..if your doctor can't even get into a north american college...." :doh: , that was one of the all time classics!!!!!

688296[/snapback]

Will we get less posts from you in exchange? :)