Ole Rory playing tonight

Just read where Ruff said Connoly and Kalinin out tonight, conooly being"day to day" and Dmitri being "week to week".

Sure am glad we are home, as Murray would have a field day if he reunites his big three and could get them on the ice when Rory was out there. I will hold my breath everytime i see come over the boards.

BTW, said Novotny will take Connelys place, sos i guess Vanek sitting again?

Just read where Ruff said Connoly and Kalinin out tonight, conooly being"day to day" and Dmitri being "week to week".

Sure am glad we are home, as Murray would have a field day if he reunites his big three and could get them on the ice when Rory was out there. I will hold my breath everytime i see come over the boards.

BTW, said Novotny will take Connelys place, sos i guess Vanek sitting again?

688086[/snapback]

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

He did not hurt last time he played. In fact I think he had an assist on the first goal.

688380[/snapback]

True, but the Flyers game is more suited to Rory's game - physical, grind it out, out work (hit) the other guy. Rory is much more of a liability against Ottawa - especially Havlat. Not that I want to see Rory out against the Spezza line often, but I would rather that than have him out against Havlat. (The weird thing is, Rory does have good speed for a defenseman. He should be able to match up against the Sens decently. It's just that somehow when the game gets moving a little faster, he seems to get lost.)

I think Lindy will do a good job of putting Rory out with opportunities to be successful. It will be much harder to do if he still is playing and the series is in Ottawa.