Wouldnt you know it? Tivo ran out of time!

This morning I callled home to my wife to Tivo the Sabre game for me. I meant to but forgot. The game starts at 4pm my time so that meant I would miss most of it if I didnt Tivo. So my wife, bless her heart, programs it for me. Problem is, she only Tivo'd the scheduled run time for it so it stopped recording at 6.30! God damn :P So I did not see the last 7 minutes of the game or the overtime. Had to go to the internet to get the final. Sounded like a amazing finish. Sabre/Sharks on a collision course!!! Well, if the Sabres dont learn how to play defence in front of their own net that may not happen. But if they do survive its going to be fun.

This morning I callled home to my wife to Tivo the Sabre game for me. I meant to but forgot.  The game starts at 4pm my time so that meant I would miss most of it if I didnt Tivo. So my wife, bless her heart, programs it for me. Problem is, she only Tivo'd the scheduled run time for it so it stopped recording at 6.30! God damn  :w00t:  So I did not see the last 7 minutes of the game or the overtime. Had to go to the internet to get the final. Sounded like a amazing finish. Sabre/Sharks on a collision course!!! Well, if the Sabres dont learn how to play defence in front of their own net that may not happen. But if they do survive its going to be fun.

685149[/snapback]

You missed what may have been the best 7 minutes in Sabres playoff history!