SCORES!!!

I remember scoring with less time.  I don't remember scoring 2 more important goals more close together.  28 seconds apart with the game on the line?  Sick.

Chris Drury fuggin' rocks.  Hard to believe any team would let him go.  Dude is cash money when it matters most.

685070[/snapback]

Where did CD come from again?... I got a slow connection here...

??

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha!

I just stopped by the Flyers message board and checked out their game thread for our game.

They're whining that it's the worst hockey they've ever seen. Yeah, guys, keep telling yourselves that hockey is horrible now that there's speed, talent, and scoring.

NEVER.  NEVER.  NEVER.  Turn off or leave a hockey game.

I was at one game where the other team scored an empty netter to go up 2 without about a minute and a half to go AND the team I was rooting for took a penalty for some after the goal shenanigans.  Looked over.  WRONG.  One guy scored a short-handed hat trick to win IN REGULATION.

Never.

685062[/snapback]

Ha ha...no kidding. Problem is, I was a little pissed at the way the Sabres were playing up to that point. Sloppy play especially in their own end, Sens were beating them to the puck consistently, and we couldn't get a decent shot on goal. Then we get the penalty, and I figured no way do we get two shorthanded goals in this game. I didn't think we'd even get another shot on goal.

Okay, lesson learned.

Oh, and I didn't turn off the Oilers game.

Ha ha...no kidding. Problem is, I was a little pissed at the way the Sabres were playing up to that point. Sloppy play especially in their own end, Sens were beating them to the puck consistently, and we couldn't get a decent shot on goal. Then we get the penalty, and I figured no way do we get two shorthanded goals in this game. I didn't think we'd even get another shot on goal.

Okay, lesson learned.

Oh, and I didn't turn off the Oilers game.

685091[/snapback]

One of the announcers said something to the effect of "Buffalo can't come back now" or "it becomes extremely difficult to come back now", and I turned to my wife and said "didn't they score a shorthanded goal already"?

What a friggin' game!

My TIVO stopped with 1:13 left in the 3rd!  :P

685047[/snapback]

I learned my TiVo lesson in game 1 vs. Philly. Had a party I couldn't miss, taped the game, then watched it a little while ago. Holy freaking schitt. I'm sure the neighbors heard me, and wondered what the fug happened.

One of the greatest playoff games in NHL history. Unbelievable.

YUP! Poor pig-dog looked like scooby-doo!!! :(  :lol:  :P

685028[/snapback]

I loved it that after every Sabres goal, they showed the Ottawa coach, roll his eyes, blow through his teeth and say "!@#$"! Classic!

I learned my TiVo lesson in game 1 vs. Philly.  Had a party I couldn't miss, taped the game, then watched it a little while ago.  Holy freaking schitt.  I'm sure the neighbors heard me, and wondered what the fug happened.

One of the greatest playoff games in NHL history.  Unbelievable.

685164[/snapback]

Bro, ill I can say is holy chitt!!!. Had a going away party for the neighbors, they kept saying"put the game on" I kept saying only when yall leave. Didn't want to be rude, didn't want to miss a minute of the game.

All i can say is the wife has had to come down twice to tell me STFU, and im outside lol.

I gotta admit, i gave up on im when cambell took the penalty. Boy am i an idiot. Unbelievable game , boys never give up, but crimminy, we goota score on the PP.