Q: for the resident weapons system expert

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minor note: My original post called for changing the law to remediate the problem. I didn't call for anyone to turn in their anchor babies.

My feeling is that it shouldn't be allowed and that I think most Americans would agree with that.  Because of that, IN MY OPINION, the law should be changed. Hell, I've lived with it for my entire taxpaying life, I'll continue to live with it until something changes.

Doesn't mean I have to like it, and unlike liberals calling for guns to be turned in, I'm not asking anyone to turn in their anchor babies.

689121[/snapback]

Let me try again. You cannot enact a law to override the constitution. The constitution takes presidence. You have to enact a new amendment which has to be ratified by 35 states, I believe. It would take at least 5 years to enact.

Let me try again.  You cannot enact a law to override the constitution.  The constitution takes presidence.  You have to enact a new amendment which has to be ratified by 35 states, I believe.  It would take at least 5 years to enact.

689127[/snapback]

1) Changing the Constitution IS changing the law, you numbskull.

2) Why the !@#$ is this epileptic slap-fight spilling over into other threads?

1) Changing the Constitution IS changing the law, you numbskull.

2) Why the !@#$ is this epileptic slap-fight spilling over into other threads?

689131[/snapback]

1) Technically yes. But my interpretation was Joe just wanted a simple bill to be passed and signed. That ain't sufficient to override the amendment.

2) because it can.

1) Technically yes.  But my interpretation was Joe just wanted a simple bill to be passed and signed.  That ain't sufficient to override the amendment. 

2) because it can.

689133[/snapback]

So it really *IS* a problem with your comprehension skills?

Shock.

:devil:

Yeah, legal issues.  It probably had nothing to do with you not having enough intelligence to even type "happy".

BTW...the South African G6 set a new record for range last month: 75km, with a rocket-assist base-bleed shell.  Beat the PZH2000 by a good 20km.  And it was apparently very accurate as well.

686261[/snapback]

Nice, assuming the G6 users have air superiority.

In general, the South Africans have air superiority, given the near-total dearth of any African combat aircraft outside South Africa...  :devil:

689452[/snapback]

I believe they export. In Gulf War I, some said how the Iraqi-purchased G5 should be feared...

Even it they had better mobility, and survived hunt 'n destroy...one salvo. The 2nd salvo...Tally Ho...a waste of a nice piece of hardware.

I believe they export. In Gulf War I, some said how the Iraqi-purchased G5 should be feared...

Even it they had better mobility, and survived hunt 'n destroy...one salvo. The 2nd salvo...Tally Ho...a waste of a nice piece of hardware.

689498[/snapback]

:w00t: These discussions with you remind me of talking to my uncle Francis. Means well, thinks he's making sense...but he's got an IQ of roughly 50, doesn't know what he's talking about, and you just have to humor him until he shuts up.

:D  These discussions with you remind me of talking to my uncle Francis.  Means well, thinks he's making sense...but he's got an IQ of roughly 50, doesn't know what he's talking about, and you just have to humor him until he shuts up.

689663[/snapback]

:D

my uncle Francis.  Means well, thinks he's making sense...but he's got an IQ of roughly 50, doesn't know what he's talking about, and you just have to humor him until he shuts up.

689663[/snapback]

think it runs in your family :D :D