Q: for the resident weapons system expert

Yeah, legal issues.  It probably had nothing to do with you not having enough intelligence to even type "happy".

BTW...the South African G6 set a new record for range last month: 75km, with a rocket-assist base-bleed shell.  Beat the PZH2000 by a good 20km.  And it was apparently very accurate as well.

686261[/snapback]

Actually, I scored in better than top 1% on the ASVAB. BUT, i have a love for alcohol that got me in trouble as a kid.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...well I was in the bottom half of the top half of my class in one of the top 100 schools in Indiana...  :angry:

687090[/snapback]

You only wish you were that good. Hell you can't even make proper retatta. Amateur trying to cook noodles in less then an hour. Do the laws of physics go out the window in your kitchen. :lol:

Actually, I scored in better than top 1% on the ASVAB. BUT, i have a love for alcohol that got me in trouble as a kid.

687022[/snapback]

outta curiousity, were you already in the military when you took the ASVAB? If not, did the recruiters hound you relentlessly?

I had to take them my junior year of high school (never understood why) and the Army and Navy wouldn't leave me alone for 5 years. :) I'd get a call at least once a week and they didn't stop calling until after I had moved out on my own and my parents wouldn't give the recruiter my new number

outta curiousity, were you already in the military when you took the ASVAB?  If not, did the recruiters hound you relentlessly? 

I had to take them my junior year of high school (never understood why) and the Army and Navy wouldn't leave me alone for 5 years.  :)  I'd get a call at least once a week and they didn't stop calling until after I had moved out on my own and my parents wouldn't give the recruiter my new number

688585[/snapback]

I took it twice actually. Once when I was in high school, and the recruiters did call a lot. Then I went to college and after I left school, I took it again. I had taken it at a joint recruiting office (one that was shared by all four branches) and it was basicallya frenzy among them to recruit me...lol...I've never felt so wanted :doh:

In the end, I took the shortest term with the highest bonuses after I found out i was ineligible for Top Secret.

I took it twice actually. Once when I was in high school, and the recruiters did call a lot. Then I went to college and after I left school, I took it again. I had taken it at a joint recruiting office (one that was shared by all four branches) and it was basicallya  frenzy among them to recruit me...lol...I've never felt so wanted :)

In the end, I took the shortest term with the highest bonuses after I found out i was ineligible for Top Secret.

688951[/snapback]

So you're a whore who has no concept of the constitution and amendments.

Says Tattoo.

Sorry if that doesn't carry much weight.

688994[/snapback]

You know that would be funnier if it was original or creative. But the fact that you have to regurgitate stuff that Darin, Tom and Paul have said at least 50 times a day for the last 10 years doesn't make it funny.

You know that would be funnier if it was original or creative.  But the fact that you have to regurgitate stuff that Darin, Tom and Paul have said at least 50 times a day for the last 10 years doesn't make it funny.

689025[/snapback]

That's 10 years in VABills time, of course...more like a month to real people...

You know that would be funnier if it was original or creative.  But the fact that you have to regurgitate stuff that Darin, Tom and Paul have said at least 50 times a day for the last 10 years doesn't make it funny.

689025[/snapback]

Uh-huh. Still doesn't change the fact that you and your opinions are completely worthless.

Uh-huh. Still doesn't change the fact that you and your opinions are completely worthless.

689053[/snapback]

Except while the article Bob pointed to was compelling, it was false. While the intent was there to prevent anchor babies, the Amendment as written has no such clause as the writer of that article implies. It was just some Senators opinion. read the actual words sometime. There is no provision, so try to modify the constitution and amendments to meet your needs makes you no better then the liberals.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment14/

Try again, and next time bring facts rather then opinion that have no basis in law.

Except while the article Bob pointed to was compelling, it was false.  While the intent was there to prevent anchor babies, the Amendment as written has no such clause as the writer of that article implies.  It was just some Senators opinion.  read the actual words sometime.  There is no provision, so try to modify the constitution and amendments to meet your needs makes you  no better then the liberals. 

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment14/

Try again, and next time bring facts rather then opinion that have no basis in law.

689066[/snapback]

Wrong thread.

Change the amendment. It can be done, and it's the right thing to do.

Wrong thread.

Change the amendment. It can be done, and it's the right thing to do.

689074[/snapback]

You're right the amendment could be changed. But that takes time and concensus. Right now the constitution allows anchor babies, and we just have to live with that. But to rant that it's terrible, and shouldn't be allowed makes you look like a liberal demanding that all guns be turned in, regardless of what the constitution says.

You're right the amendment could be changed.  But that takes time and concensus.  Right now the constitution allows anchor babies, and we just have to live with that.  But to rant that it's terrible, and shouldn't be allowed makes you look like a liberal demanding that all guns be turned in, regardless of what the constitution says.

689109[/snapback]

Minor note: My original post called for changing the law to remediate the problem. I didn't call for anyone to turn in their anchor babies.

My feeling is that it shouldn't be allowed and that I think most Americans would agree with that. Because of that, IN MY OPINION, the law should be changed. Hell, I've lived with it for my entire taxpaying life, I'll continue to live with it until something changes.

Doesn't mean I have to like it, and unlike liberals calling for guns to be turned in, I'm not asking anyone to turn in their anchor babies.