• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing.

Although technically, all howitzers are non-LOS.  :w00t:

683382[/snapback]

Well, yeah.

When I watched the show on it last night, I was saying the same thing.

Looks nifty. Uses active defense rather than armor. Rubber tracks rather than steel. Fully automatic and computerized. Not QUITE so nifty as that german gun, but nice nonetheless. Wish they'd had this stuff when I was a redleg.

Not so sure about that. Magazine of something like 25 155mm rounds, fully automatic? w00t

683378[/snapback]

25 155mm rounds < ability to destroy a planet

however the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. ergo

The Force > NLOS howitzer

I have to question the logistical train for all these cannoncocker mad minute toys.

Would hate to be the guy that has to keep them fed.

684304[/snapback]

Of course, critics said the same thing about the M1 Abrams' turbine engine. Hell they said the same thing about the gatling gun back in the US Civil War: the North didn't indroduce it because they couldn't see how to move that much ammo to the front.

Logisticians always find a way. Somehow.

Of course, critics said the same thing about the M1 Abrams'  turbine engine.  Hell they said the same thing about the gatling gun back in the US Civil War: the North didn't indroduce it because they couldn't see how to move that much ammo to the front.

Logisticians always find a way.  Somehow.

684332[/snapback]

More armored tractors?

He didn't say "marine"... :lol:  :lol:

But, I guess it would be the lowest common demoninator...

:lol:  :P

684420[/snapback]

Outside of the retards in the ACOI, no one calls where you are employed as the Corps. 99.999999% of the population understands that hwn you say Corps, it stands for only one thing. But you idiots can keep on thinking you're important. BTW, did you finish fixing that sand birm down in New Orleans that you blamed Bush for breaking but because you can't design things it broke? :lol:

Outside of the retards in the ACOI, no one calls where you are employed as the Corps.  99.999999% of the population understands that hwn you say Corps, it stands for only one thing.  But you idiots can keep on thinking you're important.  BTW, did you finish fixing that sand birm down in New Orleans that you blamed Bush for breaking but because you can't design things it broke?  :lol:

684430[/snapback]

Actually, 99.999999% of the population, when you say "Corps", probably think "apple".