ESPN Reports - man has nothing to say

He has announced that he will speak tomorrow. Half of the sports writers here are saying that they should boycott his PC, the other half are wetting their pants because they can't wait to be insulted by the scumbag. Fugger's so full of himself it isn't even funny. I hope they all crash and burn into a stinking pile of cow dung. Hate that team and all they represent.

Fugger's so full of himself it isn't even funny.  I hope they all crash and burn into a stinking pile of cow dung.  Hate that team and all they represent.

683337[/snapback]

C'mon, don't sugarcoat it. Tell us how you really feel. :w00t:

C'mon, don't sugarcoat it.  Tell us how you really feel.  :w00t:

683355[/snapback]

Bunch of GD supercilious, arrogant, pompous cousin humping herpes infected twinks! Matter of fact, Paris Hilton turned down every member of the team. :blink:

I can't believe this is a story when real important things like baseball not authenticating Barry Bonds' No. 715 ball are going on.  This is all a distraction from the only real story of Barry Bonds.

683408[/snapback]

I agree. Why is the "Kobe Bryant and Barry Bonds Sports Network" bothering to report this?

You forgot: "redneck", "egomaniacal", "self-important", and last but not least,

"secretly-afraid-of-their-small-weeners"

Bunch of GD supercilious, arrogant, pompous cousin humping herpes infected twinks!  Matter of fact, Paris Hilton turned down every member of the team. :blush:

683360[/snapback]

I didn't do much last weekend either, but I'll let you know the details at my press conference

Rumor has it that I drank some beer, watched some TV, took a dump. Oh, and slept in late. These are of course unfounded rumors.

Respected ESPN Commentator Chris Mortenson on the other had reports that I have cured cancer, ended world hunger, developed a plentiful inexpensive energy source, and removed George W Bush from office.

Stay tuned