Bills vs Titans Game Thread (Official).

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contrary to some of your blubbering, I am once again impressed by the Bills first-half performance. Bledsoe looked good, Oline did fine with both Henry and McGahee having some good runs. ST continues to impress. D did get beat some, but against Titan's starters, they made some good plays as well. Posey did very well, and we had pressure on QBs. Only bad point was penalties. Possibly because of the presence of the NFL officiating bosses, the zebras seem to be calling a ton of penalties. I hope TH is okay.

It's PRESEASON. Stop the bullstuff. No one's billsfanone. The starters aren't competing for a position here. There just trying to get reps and shouldn't be playing 150%. 2nd and 3rd teamers should be playing at 200% to get a spot on the team.

2978[/snapback]

So what's the maximum effort a player can give? I always thought it was 100%, but apparently it's at least 200%.

Contrary to some of your blubbering, I am once again impressed by the Bills first-half performance.  Bledsoe looked good, Oline did fine with both Henry and McGahee having some good runs.  ST continues to impress.  D did get beat some, but against Titan's starters, they made some good plays as well.  Posey did very well, and we had pressure on QBs.  Only bad point was penalties.  Possibly because of the presence of the NFL officiating bosses, the zebras seem to be calling a ton of penalties.  I hope TH is okay.

3007[/snapback]

Okay, one more thing before I go. You are correct, I left impressed with our offense and I figure our defense has won the right to have an off-night. A few minor tweaks in our offensive scheme and we might get back to that 2002 form.

A player gives his all plus extra when needed. The percentage is a figure of speech..

Starters should be getting reps and 2/3rd stringers should be playing hard football to get a spot on the team.

I agree Clayboy. I think they looked ok. Only two negatives are TH injury and the D looked shaky at times, although net they did OK in points given up. Vincent was all over the guy in the endzone when he caught the TD,.

But if they looked bad I would have said its only preseason, so I guess I have to say the same when they look good.

I met Mike Shafer a few months back (right after the mini camp). He was turing the base, talking to some of our pilots and looking at the F-16s. Anyways, got a chance to talk to him and he did seem like he thought he was going to make the team. Now I know why!

Titans radio said Fischer PO'ed, said Buffalo needs to play between the whistles but stop all of the extra rough stuff.

I just got in, what's been going on - besides TH's arm and the shaky D?

wah wah wah, tn has face masking, personal fouls all over the place

Titans radio said Fischer PO'ed,  said Buffalo needs to play between the whistles but stop all of the extra rough stuff.

I just got in, what's been going on - besides TH's arm and the shaky D?

3028[/snapback]

Archived