Sens fans SUCK

Philly fans really are pathetic. There is ONE guy at work who is a die hard... came up to me today and said "You gonna send the refs a thank you card?"

683006[/snapback]

Winning three games in a series 3-0, 7-1 and 8-2 I guess clearly states in Philly that the refs were paid off...wow :w00t:

Banned me? No, I think one offered to make me dinner.

Philly fans really are pathetic. There is ONE guy at work who is a die hard... came up to me today and said "You gonna send the refs a thank you card?"

683006[/snapback]

Tell your co-worker... It is called "new rules"... I think they are still in denial. What were the stats on PP's again for both teams during the series? I think both even had on short handed goal in the six games...

Hitchcock was right... Philly fans are unbelievable.

Winning three games in a series 3-0, 7-1 and 8-2 I guess clearly states in Philly that the refs were paid off...wow  :w00t:

683399[/snapback]

True... Think how big Briere's 2OT dagger was in game 1 though... Things could of been dicey...

Right now, the 4-2 series drubbing doesn't really tell how close it COULD have been...

Praise the LORD!

:blink::huh:

True... Think how big Briere's 2OT dagger was in game 1 though... Things could of been dicey...

Right now, the 4-2 series drubbing doesn't really tell how close it COULD have been...

Praise the LORD!

:blush:  :angry:

683428[/snapback]

I GUARANTEE our boys would have played ALOT different in Philly had they not had a cushion. Being up 2-0 was more of a curse than a blessing in that regard.

I GUARANTEE our boys would have played ALOT different in Philly had they not had a cushion.  Being up 2-0 was more of a curse than a blessing in that regard.

684018[/snapback]

In a way the series could not have gone better for the team from a "psychological" perspective. Build too much confidence, get a reasonable scare, get down to business and finish it.