What I DON'T want to see this coming preseason

Last year I felt the Bills showed too much in the exhibition games. Jerry Gray was calling blitzes almost every down. The Bills need to work on fundamentals this year. Keep things simple and just run a basic offense and defense.

I'd also like to see the team in better condition as a whole this coming season. There's a lot to be said about how the Bills started out every game well last year but fizzled out at the end. They were definately out of shape. MM cut out some two-a-days last year. I'd like to see more of them this year.

As far as scrimmaging against another team goes. I'd like to see that but this time in Rochester. We lost valuable practice time last year traveling to Green Bay. The team I'd like to see the most is Chicago. It seams that Buffalo's new regime has a good relationship with the Bears' brass. Maybe we can convince them to come to camp this year. They have a strong defense and it will be good to see the Bills offense against that group to see were we are.

Buffalo is heading towards a youth movement this year so I would like to see the Bills choose either JP or Nall at QB and stick with whomever they select for the duration of the season. This team has an opportunity to grow and develop together. That will only help us in the future.

Overall, I felt MM ran a lousy camp and I didn't like the way he handled his team. His inexperience really showed. Hopefully Jauron and ML will run the team with more precision and grit. This team needs to get tough!

Jauron might be tougher, but when Marv was HC, training camp was called "Club Marv" by the players.

682282[/snapback]

I think it was more of the established vets (Bruce, Thurman, Kelly, Reed, etc.) that had the longer leash, or none at all really. The younger guys were held in check pretty tight and weren't out boozing and stuff with the other guys from what I'm told.

I think it was more of the established vets (Bruce, Thurman, Kelly, Reed, etc.) that had the longer leash, or none at all really. The younger guys were held in check pretty tight and weren't out boozing and stuff with the other guys from what I'm told.

682416[/snapback]

Training camp for Bruce = time to get the surgery I needed in January.