So when does Round 2 of the playoffs start?

DOra the Explorer is Saturday :lol:  :lol: ...Dora The Explorer Live! Dora's Pirate Adventure

May 6 @ 2 & 5 p.m.

May 7 @ 11 a.m., 2 & 5 p.m.

682241[/snapback]

Havalat and Heatley are under investigation for a potential sexaul assault on Dora the Explorer, and their status for the series is in doubt. Apparently they were dumb enough to film themselves in the act earlier this week when Dora was in town for rehearsals. The video is circulating the internet under the following title (sorry if the link doesn't work) :P

Dora the Whore-a Live! Dora's Butt Pirate Adventure

Ottawa has the Dora love in this weekend, so it looks like games 1&2 will be Friday and Monday.

Buffalo has a concert on Friday the 12th and the Bandits are scheduled to try for the title on the 13th, so it looks like games 3&4 will be Wednesday (10th) and Thursday (11th).

If that's the case, I expect Game 5 to be HNIC and Saturday (13th) night.

Game 6 in Buffalo would probably be Monday (15th) and Game 7 in Ottawa on Wednesday the 17th.

We'll know the official schedule about 5 minutes after the Calgary game is over.

Ottawa has the Dora love in this weekend, so it looks like games 1&2 will be Friday and Monday.

Buffalo has a concert on Friday the 12th and the Bandits are scheduled to try for the title on the 13th, so it looks like games 3&4 will be Wednesday (10th) and Thursday (11th).

Game 6 in Buffalo would probably be Monday (15th) and Game 7 in Ottawa on Wednesday the 17th.

We'll know the official schedule about 5 minutes after the Calgary game is over.

682324[/snapback]

Nice breakdown!

682324[/snapback]

Gee, not a lot of faith in the Sabres to be booking the Arena like that...back-to-back weeknights at home? Would Thursday/Sunday afternoon be stretching it too much?

Gee, not a lot of faith in the Sabres to be booking the Arena like that...back-to-back weeknights at home?  Would Thursday/Sunday afternoon be stretching it too much?

682485[/snapback]

More likely a lack of faith in the Bandits getting top seed in the NLL and hosting the championship game. That game wasn't officially on the schedule until last weekend.

Thursday/Sunday is doubtful, because then the series which could have ended in 7 on the 17th or 18th would most likely stretch to the 20th if it goes 7 games. That gives the league about 4 days of fluff time in the schedule to get the playoffs completed by the official last possible day of June 19. I believe they would much rather have the Sabres series end no later than the 17th.

More likely a lack of faith in the Bandits getting top seed in the NLL and hosting the championship game.  That game wasn't officially on the schedule until last weekend.

Thursday/Sunday is doubtful, because then the series which could have ended in 7 on the 17th or 18th would most likely stretch to the 20th if it goes 7 games.  That gives the league about 4 days of fluff time in the schedule to get the playoffs completed by the official last possible day of June 19.  I believe they would much rather have the Sabres series end no later than the 17th.

682502[/snapback]

Yeah, I know, like I said, it's a stretch...sounds like tater's "inside info" agrees...

But wait a minute, why the hell would the Bandits start getting first rights?

682597[/snapback]

Probably because the game has been scheduled to be shown on ESPN2 for a few months and the game is already scheduled in the Mmarena and tickets have been on sale. (Basically, the same reasons that the Sabres can't bump the concert - too much money involved to change the schedule around on a 10 day notice.)