And now for something completely different...

Lori

First one's courtesy of Every Day Should Be Saturday, a Deadspin.com-type blog for college football fans:

DRAFT RECAP: I’M THE QUARTERBACK, I’M POPULAR

Le Draft…the finishing school for NCAA football’s finest had their annual pick ‘em over the weekend in what may be modern sport’s most overrated non-event, and as always, “underwhelm” doesn’t start to cover how unimpressive the draft is as sportstainment. Aside from watching Mel Kiper Jr. living his own real-life version of “One Angry Dwarf” in front of millions of people–if you really want to see me, check the papers and the tv– there’s little to hold the eye as NFL personnel people get all lascivious talking about well-developed thighs as they pick fat defensive tackle after fat defensive tackle in a complete inversion of who you considered to be a total badass on the collegiate level.

(more)

Speaking of Deadspin, here's a link to their NFL coverage. Always good for a few guffaws.

And if you missed Nick Bakay's draft-day blog over on NFL.com, there are (of course) many Bills references to be had. Here ya go:

Who dat, part II (April 29, 4:50 p.m. ET)

Okay, all hell has broken loose, I'm officially surrendering.

Trades, reaches, and just when I thought the Bills' draft couldn't get stranger, they move back into the first round ... my heart starts pumping ... and they pick another guy I haven't heard of.

And the third d-lineman from N.C. State picked in the first round?

Certainly speaks of an extreme confidence in their scouting, and fitting specific players into the new Cover 2 defense scheme. And yet ...

Once again, somebody hold me.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/features/bakay