I am not defending the Bills' draft

If McCargo becomes a player, who cares where he was drafted.  People's memories are short.  Value is a creation of the Kipers and Kiper-clones.  It means absolutely nothing.  That's right, nothing.  Because players still have to play.  Mike Williams was a "value" pick, and how did he work out?  We got an A+ for that 2001 draft.  What did that get us?  Draft grades are like pissing your pants.  It gives you a warm feeling for a little while.

PTR

682170[/snapback]

Sure. But if he turns out to be too light or unable to play, it's a disatrous pick.

It works both ways. But, you're right, we (I) should be looking at the bright side and hoping for the best.

1) No, but then again, Milloy didn't need to be cut. Vincent did.

2) See #1.

3) You could say that. But if you're insinuating that the Tackles were strenghts, I'd say you were stretching it a bit. Peters performed admirably given his background and Gandy was, well, Gandy.

4) The possibility, yes. But in order to make a difference, they'll have to be a HUGE upgrade, IMO.

5) Yes. A passrushing DE would have been nice.

6) define waste.

McCargo seems to be a reach, IMO. If reaching is wasting, then yes, it's a waste.

681706[/snapback]

Milloy make the big hit every so often.

However, he is an absolute liability in coverage.

The couldn't even think about running a cover 2 with him on the field.