Good News for Sabres Fans Without Center Ice

Bad news for those of us with Center Ice. Means the game is now nationally televised, so CI probably won't carry it. So...no Jeanneret and I get ot have the OLN guys wow me with their hockey knowledge and witty banter.

I feel nauseous.

Bad news for those of us with Center Ice. Means the game is now nationally televised, so CI probably won't carry it. So...no Jeanneret and I get ot have the OLN guys wow me with their hockey knowledge and witty banter.

Is the streaming feed delayed or is it real time? That might be an option.

Is the streaming feed delayed or is it real time? That might be an option.

681443[/snapback]

Turn on the game, turn off the sound. Have a computer with speakers nearby and listen to the stream from wgr55.com.

Dunno, tempted to try but hearing the three idiots b!tch about the officiating and hearing them cry when the Flyers lose will be far more worth it.

;)

681472[/snapback]

I hope there is a lot of bitching tonight by the Cryer fans....and 610 will be a beautiful listen tomorrow!!! :P:D

I hope there is a lot of bitching tonight by the Cryer fans....and 610 will be a beautiful listen tomorrow!!!  :D  ;)

681475[/snapback]

:P

yes, it would be worth it to hear them all wailing and gnashing their teeth.

If the sabres don't win another series, I want them to win THIS one.

There usually is. I've tried it before, but honestly it gets pretty distracting. Unfortuneately, you're better off just listening to the tv guys.

681479[/snapback]

Just pretend you're watching a dubbed kung fu movie.

CTM found an audio site that linked with the TV feed pretty close, but I don't remember what it was. Maybe he'll log on before game time. Check back.

Just pretend you're watching a dubbed kung fu movie.

CTM found an audio site that linked with the TV feed pretty close, but I don't remember what it was. Maybe he'll log on before game time. Check back.

681485[/snapback]

Ithink it is Sabres.com, clickon multimedia,and then click on the radio, or somethng like that. The feed isn't always very good, but it was pretty close ot the NBC broadcast on Sunday

Isn't there a 5-10 second delay though???

681451[/snapback]

Yes, you'll want the Miracle of Tivo to pause the game for a few seconds till the audio lines up. I've done this several times this year.