It HAD to be the Dolphins!!!! HAHAHA

The thing that gets me is, had just about any other team other than the cowboys, dolphins, or new england brought him in, the tools on ESPN would slam them. But because it's Saban, they'll probably say that "Saban appreciates his desire to better himself and you can't deny the talent" or something like that. Watch and listen. They'll fellate him for this.

The thing that gets me is, had just about any other team other than the cowboys, dolphins, or new england brought him in, the tools on ESPN would slam them. But because it's Saban, they'll probably say that "Saban appreciates his desire to better himself and you can't deny the talent" or something like that. Watch and listen. They'll fellate him for this.

681355[/snapback]

If Marv picked up Vick Mort would get cracking on his new marterial on how to rip the Buffalo Bills.

I did not realize one 9-7 season in the NFL for a coaching career and beating a team who was playing for jack s___ means you are now a Savior.

That kid must be such a bigger punk ass thug then we can even imagine.  No interest from any teams even with all that talent.  Yeah it figures Miami takes a look at him

681294[/snapback]

All that talent? Most of his "talent" is his last name. He started 8 games for VT, and people think he's redy for the NFL??? Can you spell H-Y-P-E?

PTR

Miami is a very quiet city. It's relativley safe and pretty much crime free. I see no reason why Marcus Vick can't stay out of trouble in Miami.

681508[/snapback]

Kind of like how Kerry Collins wanted to solve his drinking problem by going to New Orleans...no temptation to drink there.

All that talent?  Most of his "talent" is his last name.  He started 8 games for VT, and people think he's redy for the NFL???  Can you spell H-Y-P-E?

PTR

681507[/snapback]

um no

he played as the starter many times.......but after hs problem this year he wasnt the starter until he earned it back

the kid is better than his brother...........believe me

when u live in VA u know VA people

If Marv picked up Vick Mort would get cracking on his new marterial on how to rip the Buffalo Bills.

I did not realize one 9-7 season in the NFL for a coaching career and beating a team who was playing for jack s___ means you are now a Savior.

681362[/snapback]

Wasn't meathead 9-7 his first year? He fell from that lofty perch pretty damn quick and showed his true colors. :D

How many QBs are these jerkoffs going to bring in, anyway?  :angry:  :D

681960[/snapback]

Well you know meat head. He'll be swapping out his Qb every time they lose. Plus he wouldn't want the young one to get experience, he wants to win and save his job. :lol:

I friggen hate meathead. The fish deserve that idiot.

Makes a lot of sense since Mike Mularkey is down there. He needs his "trick pony" to make everyone believe that he is quite the coach (ie. Slash and Randle El).

He sure pulled the wool over our eyes. Shudder to remember.... :D