Top 10 reason to vote Democrat

The real Cheeseburger has been posting here for a couple of years. In fact, IowaBill (the fake Cheeseburger) even responded to a post by the real Cheeseburger a mere few months ago:

Search thingy

681334[/snapback]

I shoulda known from the smug tone it was that half-wit, I.B.

What would happen if NO ONE voted? Zilch. Nadda. Nobody?

Is there any kind of rule to cover that?

Talk about a protest...

681011[/snapback]

Last time it happened Richard Pryor was almost Mayor of New York.

I shoulda known from the smug tone it was that half-wit, I.B.

681489[/snapback]

In my best smug tone , half-wit fashion..........my computer at work was replaced, I had saved my password anduser name so I didn't have to enter them when logging on. Unfortunately I had forgotten my password, changed my email, etc, etcsoIjust created a new accout. I didn't mean "steal" anyones user name, besides I capitalize Paradise, the original Cheeseburger doesn't, I suppose I am "smug", I imagine he is not, I actually live in Paradise (according to the local Chamber of Commerce, US Virign Islands), I am inclined to think the original Cheeseburger is some sort of Jimmy Buffet fan (which I am decidedly not).

Expect more, not less "smug" tones, especially when responding to right wing talking points like those from VA Bills. :P

In my best smug tone , half-wit fashion..........my computer at work was replaced, I had saved my password anduser name so I didn't have to enter them when logging on.  Unfortunately I had forgotten my password, changed my email, etc, etcsoIjust created a new accout.  I didn't mean "steal" anyones user name, besides I capitalize Paradise, the original Cheeseburger doesn't, I suppose I am "smug", I imagine he is not, I actually live in Paradise (according to the local Chamber of Commerce, US Virign Islands), I am inclined to think the original Cheeseburger is some sort of Jimmy Buffet fan (which I am decidedly not).

Expect more, not less "smug" tones, especially when responding to right wing talking points like those from VA Bills.  :D

681510[/snapback]

What did I do? :P

Oh God, are we going through this senseless drivel again? You go ahead and keep believing your party of choice is the "right" one.

681885[/snapback]

is this a political statement or another one of those Picard/Kirk things :D

Oh God, are we going through this senseless drivel again? You go ahead and keep believing your party of choice is the "right" one.

681885[/snapback]

Just saw this in my liberal paper today. Thought you guys would like it. I was actually shocked that they ran it, because the editor is a self proclaimed hardcare liberal and has run editorials to that effect and if people don;t like it, tough sh-- because he was hired and therefore his newspaper. If the subscriber don't like it cancel you subscriptions. He had to be on vacation and someone else pushed it through.

We could go on and on, the reality is neither party gives the electorate much of a reason to support their platforms and activities.  Shame on them, and shame on us for voting them in, regardless of which side of the aisle they represent.

681007[/snapback]

Thank you.