Im sick of all this WR Nance crap

yes he is big, and looks like he can make the roster, but can he please at least catch one ball before we tout an undrafted free agent as the replacement to one of the greatest receivers in Bill's history? theres a reason he was an UDFA. i am excited too but come on.

yes he is big, and looks like he can make the roster, but can he please at least catch one ball before we tout an undrafted free agent as the replacement to one of the greatest receivers in Bill's history? theres a reason he was an UDFA. i am excited too but come on.

680792[/snapback]

AH, its just early optimism! Kinda makes us feel good. Always looking for that "silver lining" ya know?

680792[/snapback]

I must say I was thrilled when TD signed Peters. Now, I had no idea who the guy was and had never seen him play, as I am sure most on this board have never seen seen this guy play. But when I read 6-6 330 or whatever it was, I was dam excited to have a TE that big.

Plus, i think we all like to root for the better story, and thats Crebet instead of MeShewn etc.

It's the Kamil Laud, Lavall Sape, Jp Losman syndrom.  These guys have done nothing except take up valuable coaching time, and have done nothing to earn the praise, yet people have them in the HOF.

680859[/snapback]

Always the master of understatement. :lol:

It is a fact that the Bills have done great work signing undrafted free agents and turning them into starters....Pat Williams, Jason Peters, for example. Howard Ballard, to go back a few, was a 12th round pick.

It is possible that this guy could develop. You don't see Levy holding a press conference about the signing, but I'm sure they grabbed him with the intent of his working hard and perhaps making the roster. Why does everybody have to jump the gun? Some people are trashing the dude like he did something wrong.

I'm a little surprised Pittsburgh didn't sign him....you'd think Rothlisberger would've pushed for that.

It's the Kamil Laud, Lavall Sape, Jp Losman syndrom.  These guys have done nothing except take up valuable coaching time, and have done nothing to earn the praise, yet people have them in the HOF.

680859[/snapback]

Who has JP as a HOFer??????????????

People are just asking others to give him more then 8 games to prove he's not a bust

Is this better, Nance sucks! How can he be good, he wasn't even taken in the draft, what a loser, he's a total bust, i saw him play in college all the time and he gets manhandled by the opposing defences and is a product of a good team. He will not be a starter on this team, Buffalo will go 0-16 this year and be in the running for Quinn next year.

There is that better?

680859[/snapback]

WHY must you lump Losman into never was late round pick guys who did nothing for the team?

I know he is hated by some but Losman has shown a lot more productivity then those two players.....and he is a 1st round pick so basically they have NOTHING in common

WHY must you lump Losman into never was late round pick guys who did nothing for the team?

I know he is hated by some but Losman has shown a lot more productivity then those two players.....and he is a 1st round pick so basically they have NOTHING in common

681174[/snapback]

The round has nothing to do with it. It is the "cult" fascination that people take with underacheivers on the Bills and the fact that some folks overhype these guys and have them pegged for the HOF and get hostile when they are disparaged.

The round has nothing to do with it.  It is the "cult" fascination that people take with underacheivers on the Bills and the fact that some folks overhype these guys and have them pegged for the HOF and get hostile when they are disparaged.

681181[/snapback]

Like Sape? :P He's never been anything more than a punchline in here.