Sabres hockey Tuesday night @ Flyers 7:00 PM

Maybe it is a regional thing. As far as I know, the game is only going to be on OLN. They are showing a playoff game every night, Buffalo/Philadelphia is the only game tomorrow night. They were advertising it pretty heavily during the Red Wings/Oilers game tonight. Isn't TSN the Canadian franchise of ESPN?

Maybe it is a regional thing.  As far as I know, the game is only going to be on OLN.  They are showing a playoff game every night, Buffalo/Philadelphia is the only game tomorrow night.  They were advertising it pretty heavily during the Red Wings/Oilers game tonight.  Isn't TSN the Canadian franchise of ESPN?

680721[/snapback]

OLNTV.com confirms its on OLN tomorrow

Isn't TSN the Canadian franchise of ESPN?

680721[/snapback]

Yes and luckily for me because I have Adelphia and a Canadian satelite (StarChoice) I got to see tonights game in HD with TSN announcers.

Worth mentioning, Panger who now works for TSN picked Philly. He was very apologetic about afterwards talking about Philly's dinosaur defence :D

Tougher for Sabres to win this series. The Senators don't play goon hockey and they are faster than the Flyers for sure. However, we beat the crud out of them the last three games, and the shutout against them at the end of the season when they were fighting for the One Seed was a good sign. Also no Hasek. Coincidence?

Sabres in Seven. Hurricanes in Six.