A Buffalo Bill stole my Weed Whacker!

I've lived next to this guy for 2 years and now he's a Bill! Pretty sweet, although he borrowed my damn weed whacker at the end of last summer and I haven't seen it since (so much for character guys...lol). I better get that sh*t back before mini camps. Anyway he played LB here but I guess he's going to get a shot at FB in the pros. I'm gonna go tell him congrats and try to get back my stuff.

Oh and I would have been happy if we had of drafted Hank Baskett in the 4th and Minnesota got him as an UDFA, that is a steal IMHO.

I've lived next to this guy for 2 years and now he's a Bill!  Pretty sweet, although he borrowed my damn weed whacker at the end of last summer and I haven't seen it since (so much for character guys...lol).  I better get that sh*t back before mini camps.  Anyway he played LB here but I guess he's going to get a shot at FB in the pros.  I'm gonna go tell him congrats and try to get back my stuff. 

Oh and I would have been happy if we had of drafted Hank Baskett in the 4th and Minnesota got him as an UDFA, that is a steal IMHO.

680592[/snapback]

I think he should now have the $ to buy you a new one if you cannot get your original back :doh:

I think he should now have the $ to buy you a new one if you cannot get your original back  :doh:

680595[/snapback]

Hell, if he's making league minimum he needs to by me a Cub Cadet or a John Deer at least.

This will be the 2nd new Bill I've nicknamed.

First was McCargoPants and now we have...

Ming The Merciless :lol:

680696[/snapback]

Blast you, Dev, blast you to HELL! Why couldnt I have thought of that? Was my Dad right? AM I a loser?

This will be the 2nd new Bill I've nicknamed.

First was McCargoPants and now we have...

Ming The Merciless :lol:

680696[/snapback]

Taps /dev/null on the shoulder

I figured you'd have planted "Sheik" on Youboty by now.

'Course we'll have to mis-pronounce his last name a little, but when did that ever stop us?

Taps /dev/null on the shoulder

I figured you'd have planted "Sheik" on Youboty by now.

'Course we'll have to mis-pronounce his last name a little, but when did that ever stop us?

680813[/snapback]

BOOOOO!!! Stealing from Berman is not to be condoned.

The Emperor Ming: Klytus! Are your men on the right pills? Maybe you should execute their trainer!