ESPN PTI backs Marv and the draft

what did they say?

680363[/snapback]

they said the last time the bills were in contention for a super bowl was when marv was there and that they trust marv over these so called "draft knicks" anyday.

Actually Mel didn't have that big of an issue with our draft.  Mort was the one with his panties in a wad.

680368[/snapback]

Mort was ridiculous.

Actually Mel didn't have that big of an issue with our draft.  Mort was the one with his panties in a wad.

680368[/snapback]

I was about to say, Mel didnt like the McCargo pick but gave us props for all the later selections we made. Even the Whitner pick, Mel had him going at #16 in the first so its not like it was a huge jump as everyone made it out to be.

they said the last time the bills were in contention for a super bowl was when marv was there and that they trust marv over these so called "draft knicks" anyday.

680365[/snapback]

Where the guys from PTI bashing the hire or Marv Levy as GM? I know Mike and Mike did but thought they did too. Anybody hear PTI guy's reaction the Marv GM or Dick J hires?? Thanks!

Predictions:

Whitner will be very good to great.

McCargo will be a good DT (

Youboty will be an average CB (does not have great confidence)

Simpson will be a slightly above average S

Williams will be a very good DT.

and one of the undrafted FA's will not just make the team but will be a good regular player in 2-3 yrs.

Just my gut feel...but we shall see...

Go Bills!!!

If anyone missed it, PTI on ESPN backed up Marv and Buffalo's first 3 round picks.

680360[/snapback]

I saw it as well. Mike Wilbon really stood up for Marv Levy. He understands how the draft works.

But....but.....Mel didn't like it!  and Mort too!

680364[/snapback]

Mortenson and Golic were the two that were critcial....

So now, the logic is, if media types say it was a good draft, it means it was a good draft...if they say it was a bad draft, they are idiots?

Mort and Tom Donahoe have signed on to star in Brokeback Mountain 2.

Mort wouldn't have liked the Bills picks no matter what they were.

680476[/snapback]

If TD pulled the exact same draft, Mort would be creaming himself and calling TD, "daring" :doh::P