Nearly forgot.....GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Starting time, 7 at fenway,  tim wakefield (1-4, 3.90) vs. chien-ming wang (1-1, 4.80).... Im sure damon will get a warm, welcome back home :doh:

680219[/snapback]

At least they got Mirabelli back to catch Wake. :P

You know, I just so happened to catch the cover of Sports Illustrated and their baseball kickoff issue had a photo of some guy from the St. Louis Cardinals on it.

Not being a baseball fan, here's my question: Didn't the Cardinals totally collapse, fold, and puke on themselves last year after getting swept by a bunch of little leaguers in the playoffs. Why put a team that clearly chokes on the cover of SI?

You know, I just so happened to catch the cover of Sports Illustrated and their baseball kickoff issue had a photo of some guy from the St. Louis Cardinals on it.

Not being a baseball fan, here's my question: Didn't the Cardinals totally collapse, fold, and puke on themselves last year after getting swept by a bunch of little leaguers in the playoffs. Why put a team that clearly chokes on the cover of SI?

681590[/snapback]

Oh, the baron would just LOVE that one.

681590[/snapback]

Three color digital separation technology?