Experts and draft guides are bunk

We all know how the media likes to gratify themselves and come off as experts to say that there are certain that teams had a good or bad draft.

I remember a group of experts who said the Colts would regret passing on Ryan Leaf... LOL

And a lot of experts thought dwight freeney was too small to make an impact.

Supposedly Mike Williams was a great pick.

I like the philosophy of putting a higher grade on players due to character.

I'm not saying the Bills had the best draft in the league.

I am saying we should all step back ; take a deep breath ; and wait to see how these things play out over time. Yes, everyone is making fun of the Bills draft today. And they may be right. And Marv Levy is old, but he knows his football and I won't judge him until we see these guys play. Too many people get caught up in "value". Should we have traded down and taken a player that our GM didn't beleive in because he was worried about bad press? Marv Levy got the guy he wanted because he beleives Whitner to be the best fit for our team, regardless of his "value" which is a fake term that is banged into our heads by reporters and NFL gms looking to spread misinformation. The truth is we don't know if Whitner and McCargo were going to be picked in those spots anyways.

The Bills draft raised my eyebrows but I respect Marv for sticking to his guns and I'll reserve judgement and assess these guys value in a couple years.