What term are you most sick of

What 'word' are you most sick of hearing?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What 'word' are you most sick of hearing?

• Signability
    • Value
    • Reach
    • Grade
    • Combine

"The experts don't know anything."

But the only place people are saying that is here, so I don't know whether it counts or not.

680310[/snapback]

Link and store this weekend, then look at it all after the fourth game of the 2006 regular season. Then think in terms of undoing a totally different philosophy and system. Watch the games, watch the players. There will be some huge mistakes made (few, but they will be game losers that fans will go psycho on) that will get lost in the lessons and knowledge learned.

This wasn't a 2006 draft ala TD for a faint hope and flashy, it's a prelude 2007 draft and full 2006 season working to another possible 90's dynasty for the 3 shots one might get at a Championship in ten years. It's a new NFL. They wanted parity? Well, they got it. New England caught the cusp, and BB give him credit saw that.

But, Ngata = Superbowl winner in a cover 2. Yeah, right. Woo Hoo! Draft away.

Leinart plays in Southern California and girls think he's cute. Draft him immediately. Arizona is a good fit for him, or he'd be on the "Young and the Restless" 4 years from now. Now, the kid might have a future, happy for him.

D'Brick in a heart beat, but no chance for us.

Anyway, I played 2002 Bills Madden in coaches mode, and Travis Henry was a good pass catcher those few times Bledsoe didn't get sacked.

I actually have ALL the draft grades for the 2006 N.F.L. Draft this last weekend...

Atlanta, Arizona, Baltimore, Buffalo, Chicago, Cincinnati, Carolina and the rest (25 more) earned the incomplete grade that every draft warrants. The truth be told, Buffalo may have had a huge day Saturday and Sunday, but we'll all have to wait and see!