Mel Kiper-doesnt know his a-- from his elbow.

Does ESPN really give out paychecks that easily. This guy was dead wrong in his first round assessments. Granted he knows alot about everyplayer, he only has a whole year to put this thing together ;) . And here was his top 10 mock

Mals top 10 Real top 10

Bush Williams

Ferguson Bush

Leinart Young

Williams Ferguson

Hawk Hawk

Huff Davis

Young Huff

Bunkley Whitner

Davis Sims

Ngata Leinhart

I know it is hard to predict what all these teams are going to do, but 10% right that is absolutely ridiculous. I wouldnt put much stock in what this guy says. I think all that mouse is seeping into his brain. And that fact that he and Mort along with Mike the yesman Golic are having an affair is pretty evident. GO BILLS!! Mel should swithc to figure skating.

See that's the trick to Kiper. He doesn't predict what teams are going to do he predicts what teams SHOULD do based on his assessments. All his lists are just top 10 this or that for players in the draft. And he revises them plenty.

See that's the trick to Kiper.  He doesn't predict what teams are going to do he predicts what teams SHOULD do based on his assessments.  All his lists are just top 10 this or that for players in the draft.  And he revises them plenty.

679447[/snapback]

Yeah he alters them online as they get picked ;) . He does a good job of informing people I wont take that away but from a drafting need stanpoint there is alot to be desired.