Marv on wgr at 8:30

Marv will be on WGR this morning at 8:30 am speaking about the draft with Howard and Jermey.

Its interesting how local Buffalo media have been largely supportive of Bills drafts decsions this year opposed to national media. At least they seem to be saying settle down lets wait and see.

i was interested to hear Marv say, (not on WGR this morning, but in yesterdays D&C) the they had Lienart as "2nd round talent".

not saying he is right or wrong just find it interesting.

My 1st question:

"Marv, since the all knowing people like Mike Golic and Chris Motrtensen hated your draft and have been assisting with the brainwashing of NFL fans everywhere, do you wish you did things differently??"

;)

My 1st question:

"Marv, since the all knowing people like Mike Golic and Chris Motrtensen hated your draft and have been assisting with the brainwashing of NFL fans everywhere, do you wish you did things differently??"

;)

679342[/snapback]

Mort was absolutely ridiculous. I thought he was going to flip out trying to make his point to Kiper that the Bills reached at 8 and 26. Then this morning he picks the Bills pick of McCargo as his "headscratcher." It's obvious which one of the Tom's Mort is buddies with. It's a shame. I used to like Mort, but I'd be first in line to punch him in the face now.

Mort was absolutely ridiculous.  I thought he was going to flip out trying to make his point to Kiper that the Bills reached at 8 and 26.  Then this morning he picks the Bills pick of McCargo as his "headscratcher."  It's obvious which one of the Tom's Mort is buddies with.  It's a shame.  I used to like Mort, but I'd be first in line to punch him in the face now.

679373[/snapback]

Mort and Clayton are NFL puppets....because the Bills have gone against the CBA, both of these tools are pissy angry at the Bills.

Mort was absolutely ridiculous.  I thought he was going to flip out trying to make his point to Kiper that the Bills reached at 8 and 26.  Then this morning he picks the Bills pick of McCargo as his "headscratcher."  It's obvious which one of the Tom's Mort is buddies with.  It's a shame.  I used to like Mort, but I'd be first in line to punch him in the face now.

679373[/snapback]

You'd have to push me out of the way. I want the first shot. ;)

679373[/snapback]

that was pretty pathetic....what a tool