dan pompei -

sorry if this was posted but check out Dan's picks for buffalo at #8 and chicago's pick at 26.

link

678943[/snapback]

Hey that is pretty coll seing Henry run like that. Can you tell how this is done?

Wife has a big birthday cpming up and dong somethink like that would generate a nice laugh. Thanks... Motor City Mike

sorry if this was posted but check out Dan's picks for buffalo at #8 and chicago's pick at 26.

link

678943[/snapback]

his mock was pretty much off though when you look at the top 10. My top ten was better. the only one I missed on was #8 though.

So by Pompei we basically got decent value at 8 and 26 and while I think Detroit would probably still go with Sims there is a chance it would have been "Whitner the Hitter".

If our board and needs did not target anybody else at around 15 or 14 then I back our pick at 8. It would have been nice to try an OT with that other third though.

Last point is that Ashton Y. is mentioned as a possbility at 32 so when you consider the first 4 picks we did get on average, good value.

I give the Bills a B- for this draft but it does not matter what anybody gives it today or tomorrow as we know.

link

678943[/snapback]

As I recall, Pompei had the Bills going 4-12 in his preseason predictions last year and he was lambasted here for it. It's amazing how many people think that this is always at least an 8-8 team no matter what junk they are putting on the field. :lol:

As I recall, Pompei had the Bills going 4-12 in his preseason predictions last year and he was lambasted here for it.  It's amazing how many people think that this is always at least an 8-8 team no matter what junk they are putting on the field. :lol:

678998[/snapback]

Yep, I still remember the posts in preseason 2001. "The coaching can't POSSIBLY be worse this year. Dude - Shawn Bryson and Sammy Morris rule. 11 wins at least". :lol: