Anyone want some quick laughs?

I know everyone is well aware of the lovely boards on flyersphans.com by now but if you want a couple easy laughs check it out. It's pretty much the same "officiating is awful, Buffalo is cheap, Buffalo fans are classless" crap but there's some classic stuff getting posted. I was a fan of post #10 in this thread:

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61921

:lol:

"There is ZERO doubt in my mind that this series has been called to help Bufalo advance and to get rid of the Flyers."

Oh give me a fekking break.

679701[/snapback]

:):):lol::lol:

Some Cryer fans are priceless.

"There is ZERO doubt in my mind that this series has been called to help Bufalo advance and to get rid of the Flyers."

Oh give me a fekking break.

679701[/snapback]

Replace Bufalo [sic] with New England and Flyers with Buffalo and it sounds like the football board. The refs are out to get us!!!

Replace Bufalo [sic] with New England and Flyers with Buffalo and it sounds like the football board. The refs are out to get us!!!

679717[/snapback]

Valid point....1980 Flyers got screwed on a non-offsides call that potentially cost the Flyers the Cup.....similar to No goal....but I do believe Buffalo sports teams have more examples of this (No Goal II, Just Give it to Em...Immaculate Deception) :)

Valid point....1980 Flyers got screwed on a non-offsides call that potentially cost the Flyers the Cup.....similar to No goal....but I do believe Buffalo sports teams have more examples of this (No Goal II, Just Give it to Em...Immaculate Deception)  :)

679724[/snapback]

And they can all be watched on the Philly Jumbo-tron before the game tomorrow I'm sure...

And they can all be watched on the Philly Jumbo-tron before the game tomorrow I'm sure...

679729[/snapback]

Will they also give an interactive Sesame Street-esque lesson on "Make sure to only throw hats on the ice when one player in the black and orange jerseys scores 3 goals in a game....remember 2 does not equal 3"