Round 7 (#216) Selection: OT Terrance Pennington

Those numbers are weak for a big guy as I can hit those numbers and I'm only 5-11 237! He better hit that weight room hard and gain about 30 lbs of muscle!

678732[/snapback]

Not really, he has two things working AGAINST him that you have working FOR you (well at least you have one for sure as you admit the information).

First, he is 6'7". Being that tall absolutely impacts your ability to perform the bench (especially with long arms), the squat (long legs/depth) and the power clean (get that weight moving to HIS chin). at 5'11" you could take a pretty wide stance in the squat (within the power rack) and only have to raise up literally inches...within a power rack, at 6'7" he is raising up considerably more than that.

Second, is AGE. He is 20. It is generally accepted that strength for males is potentially the highest in the third decade of life. From the ages of about 25-35 Men (with training) have the capacity to be the strongest in their life.

Again, I do not know your age, but if you are older than 20 and younger than 40 that is an advantage you have over him.

By the way, I am 39years old, 6'0" and 212lb and can lift way more than I could when 20. It is ridiculously not even close. Last week I benched 225lbs 14 times. When I was 20 I could maybe squeeze out 3 reps.

He needs to age (and obviously train smartly) to get stronger, but do not look for him to break records he is simply too tall.

Not really, he has two things working AGAINST him that you have working FOR you (well at least you have one for sure as you admit the information).

First, he is 6'7".  Being that tall absolutely impacts your ability to perform the bench (especially with long arms), the squat (long legs/depth) and the power clean (get that weight moving to HIS chin).  at 5'11" you could take a pretty wide stance in the squat (within the power rack) and only have to raise up literally inches...within a power rack, at 6'7" he is raising up considerably more than that.

Second, is AGE.  He is 20.  It is generally accepted that strength for males is potentially the highest in the third decade of life.  From the ages of about 25-35 Men (with training) have the capacity to be the strongest in their life.

Again, I do not know your age, but if you are older than 20 and younger than 40 that is an advantage you have over him.

By the way, I am 39years old, 6'0" and 212lb and can lift way more than I could when 20.  It is ridiculously not even close.  Last week I benched 225lbs 14 times.  When I was 20 I could maybe squeeze out 3 reps.

He needs to age (and obviously train smartly) to get stronger, but do not look for him to break records he is simply too tall.

679121[/snapback]

OH..MY..GOD...WELL HE PRETTY MUCH SUCKS ASS THEN. Kick this one to the curb....Are you chiseled and hot though..you could handle a whole OL, i bet. ;)

OH..MY..GOD...WELL HE PRETTY MUCH SUCKS ASS THEN. Kick this one to the curb....Are you chiseled and hot though..you could handle a whole OL, i bet. :lol:

679172[/snapback]

:D:lol: Let me guess, you have been drinking, live with your parents in WNY, and think any type of "edumucation" is for dummies?

You are a funny boy Francis. :lol:;) and all kidding aside, I will leave the 'manlove' comments all to you. Apparently, you have alot of experience serving as a 'shower drain'. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :w00t::w00t:;)

Well players whose fathers played are usually smart.  SI.com says he's a good pass blocker and we all no Losman needs that.  But hes not a run blocker and we are a running team.

678729[/snapback]

Actually, we are not a running team, we are a "run the ball without success" team.

:angry:  :lol:  Let me guess, you have been drinking, live with your parents in WNY, and think any type of "edumucation" is for dummies?

You are a funny boy Francis. :lol:  :lol: and all kidding aside, I will leave the 'manlove' comments all to you.  Apparently, you have alot of experience serving as a 'shower drain'.  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :w00t:  :w00t:  :D

679299[/snapback]

No not at all.I just found your overly technical breakdown of a 7th round pick funny...plus the way you added your own stats.