Stupid Minnesota NBC affiliate

Fezmid

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game. It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD. :)

To make matters worse, CBS and Fox both gave me waivers to be able to watch the NYC feeds, but NBC and ABC were jerks and wouldn't give it to me.

Oh well... :huh:

CW

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game.  It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD.  :huh:

To make matters worse, CBS and Fox both gave me waivers to be able to watch the NYC feeds, but NBC and ABC were jerks and wouldn't give it to me.

Oh well...  :(

CW

678432[/snapback]

Holy sh--, you're a GENIUS!!! IT'S ON NBC DOWN HERE!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S IN HD!!!!!

*ahem*......sorry :)

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game.  It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD.  :)

Oh well...  :huh:

CW

678432[/snapback]

Mort and Clayton must have gotten to the other networks.

Can someone please tell me what the two angled lines at each end of the rink are for??? The ones that create an area behind the goals.

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game.  It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD.  :)

Oh well...  :huh:

CW

678432[/snapback]

Same. :(

Can someone please tell me what the two angled lines at each end of the rink are for???  The ones that create an area behind the goals.

678468[/snapback]

The goalie can't play the puck behind the net past those 2 lines.

Buy your T-Bone Titans jersey off E-Bay yet?  :)

As I said elsewhere, that's a good fit.

678500[/snapback]

Heheh, naw. I'm glad he gets to work with Lendale White/Norm Chow though if he couldn't come to Buffalo.

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game.  It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD.  :lol:

Oh well...  :lol:

CW

678432[/snapback]

I blame Direct TV. :lol:

Looks great on my Comcast HD feed. :angry:

I know, a stretch, but... :lol:

They're showing the Stars/Avs game here in Minnesota, probably because they figured Wild fans would prefer a western conference game.  It sucks, the Philly/Sabres series is the best one going right now, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the game in my theater in HD.  :lol:

Oh well...  :lol:

CW

678432[/snapback]

Wavers?