I hope we draft Greg Eslinger

Fezmid

Both guys are OL from the U of Minnesota. Eslinger is a center, Setterstrom is a guard. They both paved the way for Maroney - a first round pick of the Patriots - and were excellent linemen for the Gophers. I'm surprised neither has been picked yet.

It's not like the Gophers weren't playing against good competition, being in the Big 10. Heck, they've played against half of our secondary from Ohio State. :)

CW

I said similar in an earlier thread suggesting that the pool of qualified o-lineman had been exhausted by mid-round five. Eslinger would have been a viable candidate for Center in a zone blocking scheme (which, I believe, we do employ), and Fowler has seen enough time at guard to make the transition.

All things told, Philly's draft looks awfully close to the mocks we've seen for Buffalo, here and elsewhere. I'll admit I was partial to Bunkley, and when we traded back up, to Justice. As the year progresses, it will certainly be easy to track how our roster would fare, had our posters gotten their wish.

1 14 Bunkley, Brodrick DT 6-3 307 Florida State

2 39 Justice, Winston OT 6-6 320 Southern California

3 71 Gocong, Chris DE 6-2 264 Cal Poly

4 99 Jean-Gilles, Max G 6-4 356 Georgia

4 109 Avant, Jason WR 6-0 213 Michigan

5 147 Bloom, Jeremy WR 5-9 172 Colorado

5 168 Gaither, Omar OLB 6-1 233 Tennessee

6 204 Ramsey, LaJuan DT 6-2 296 Southern California