Get on board folks!

it didn't make sense to me yesterday, but it does today. We're going to play a "hornet's nest" defense. No size on the lines, but tons of speed everywhere. 2 DTs and a combination of 9 DB/LBs.

I need a name for this new 2-9 alignment....

Creative contributions are always accepted.

PS. My only concern is that we won't have enought depth at DB. I think we should draft another one or two just to be absolutley sure.

:lol:

it didn't make sense to me yesterday, but it does today. We're going to play a "hornet's nest" defense. No size on the lines, but tons of speed everywhere. 2 DTs and a combination of 9 DB/LBs.

PS. My only concern is that we won't have enought depth at DB. I think we should draft another one or two just to be absolutley sure.

677900[/snapback]

Hows your head.

Those liquid advil-vodka cocktails doing any good?

677900[/snapback]

Didn't you post the same thing about 10 minutes ago and nobody replied to you? Nice way to get attention by reposting the same stuff again and again. :lol: