Mort....STFU

The Bills dont understand value in the draft.

677865[/snapback]

Yammered on it about 80 times yesterday. Off to great start today.

News to Mort. Donahoe in Buffalo was one of the greatest GM flops of all time.

I love how Golic starts chiming in after Mel, hacking all over the picks like Mort, and then says something like, " you know, it could be that the focus on character that Levy and Co. have is the reason why they reached"......NO FUGGIN sh--!!! How many times have Marv, Ralph, Jauron, etc said that they wanted players with no character issues in this draft?? Morons.....

I love how Golic starts chiming in after Mel, hacking all over the picks like Mort, and then says something like, " you know, it could be that the focus on character that Levy and Co. have is the reason why they reached"......NO FUGGIN sh--!!!  How many times have Marv, Ralph, Jauron, etc said that they wanted players with no character issues in this draft??  Morons.....

677895[/snapback]

The funny thing is, according to reports, Ko Simpson has character issues (as opposed to criminal issues).

I don't know. It wouldn't sting so much if it didn't have a grain of truth to it, I think. It's hard to argue that Marv does understand value and isn't targeting very specific players and giving up value to do so. I mean it's obvious he is doing exactly that to me.

I happen to think that Donahoe was a excellent draft day poker player. Too bad the players he picked didn't seem to pan out all that often or were gone before you turned around.