Thanks for the Ko Simpson info Mel

Agreed.

He chose to speak about Lowry who isn't in the same class as Ko Simpson.

Great pick!!

677772[/snapback]

From what I saw/heard, it seemed that Kiper and Golic both were in agreement that he should have stayed in school another year...which I interpreted to mean that they were not overly impressed with the pick...I am sure they will have more in depth commentary at some point, as they run down the Bills picks, and declare their draft a complete disaster.... :lol:

Actually I did hear Mel throw in his two cents about what a poor decision it was for Ko to enter the draft.

Man I hate that Tool Bag, I'll call him Home Depot for the rest of the draft.

677787[/snapback]

I like to call that store The Home Wrecker

Actually I did hear Mel throw in his two cents about what a poor decision it was for Ko to enter the draft.

677787[/snapback]

I'm glad he left early. It worked out great for the Bills.

Instead of being a lock first rounder if he stayed in school....we got him in the 4rth round!! :lol:

677787[/snapback]

The guy's a victim of his own ego. Happens a lot.

677787[/snapback]

I took that to mean that he only ended up being a 4th rounder, when another year in college could have made him a much higher pick.

Per NFL.com

Simpson is a very talented safety who came out early for the 2006 NFL Draft. While he is going to be drafted high this year, he should have stayed for another season to improve his fundamentals/techniques and could have been the top safety in the 2007 draft.

The douchebag had him on his best available list........Best available unless to Buffalo.

677812[/snapback]

I do believe they have a director-type calling the shots as to who gets talked about & when, not Mel....may still be coming up.

I was so excited when they made the pick that I thought I just missed what Mel and the others said about him. I went back on the TiVO and sure enough, they talked forever and a day about everyone in that group of five other than Ko. :lol:

Oh well, I don't care....I'm convinced this guy is going to be a solid player for us. I just hope he puts either 'K' or 'Ko' before his last name on the back of his jersey, lol.

I do believe they have a director-type calling the shots as to who gets talked about & when, not Mel....may still be coming up.

677821[/snapback]

So ESPN has a behind the scenes douche bag,also?