Philly stole my draft

lol :lol:

I actually wanted Bunkley, too.....and it would seem that Justice in the second would have been a pretty good draft for us, so it will be interesting to see how they develop for Philly. Bunkley just looked like a friggin monster on the film I saw, but I know I can't put a lot of stock into a 30 second highlight reel. I would just rather we built the team from the lines outward, and those two guys would have SEEMINGLY gone a long way toward making that happen.

What would the board be saying if our draft yesterday was Bunkly, Justice, Youbody?

Who wouldn't be happy with those picks?

677594[/snapback]

You know what? Give me the Bills draft over Philly's. I was against Bunkley before the draft and I'm still against him now. To me, Whitner has a better chance of being a good player and a much better chance of being a special player. Bunkley had a great senior year but he just seems like someone who has stretched his body to the limit in the weightroom and will have low upside and be injury prone in the future. All those TFL's he got in college where he just bull-rushed the OL isn't going to cut it in the league.

I liked Justice before the draft but there is something majorly wrong with him for an athletic talent with his upside to slip that far. Teams were probably scared off by his character, which frankly does suck. Before the draft, he basically held a tour across the country declaring himself better than D'Brick. That's something I didn't like about JP when he was drafted. Just shut up and play.