Shared chat room today....

SDS

I just called my cable company to see if I could order the game on PPV since it's nowhere to be found elsewhere down here......A year ago I was really happy with my cable.....now I have no more Bravesvision, no more NFL Network, and I can't order a FUGGIN hockey game w/out ordering the entire playoff package. When I had DirecTv at my old house they allowed me to order individual NFL games.....God forbid I ask the same of my cable company.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I had to B word about it somewhere :lol:

I just called my cable company to see if I could order the game on PPV since it's nowhere to be found elsewhere down here......A year ago I was really happy with my cable.....now I have no more Bravesvision, no more NFL Network, and I can't order a FUGGIN hockey game w/out ordering the entire playoff package. When I had DirecTv at my old house they allowed me to order individual NFL games.....God forbid I ask the same of my cable company.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I had to B word about it somewhere  :lol:

677650[/snapback]

I don't get why all the others were/will be aired somewhere (COMCAST/OLN?) and not this one.

I don't get why all the others were/will be aired somewhere (COMCAST/OLN?) and not this one.

677655[/snapback]

I know, I've been trying for the past half hour to figure out if there's any way for me to see it. OLN seems to have Arena Football on at 1p, cycling on at 4p, and then they have two NHL games tonight.

Want to watch the NBA? NO FUGGIN PROBLEM!!!! God forbid I want to see a hockey playoff game :lol: