Does Mort have a Vendetta against Bills?

I have lost all respect for Mort the Moron. Ever since TD was run out of Buffalo, this guy has done nothing but bash the Bills. Oh how I would love to win the East......

677394[/snapback]

You realize if the Bills won the east Mort would give the credit to TD and his past player personel decisions.

You realize if the Bills won the east Mort would give the credit to TD and his past player personel decisions.

677423[/snapback]

Exactly! Whatever success they will have this year will be credited to Old Whitey, and anything less than success will be Ralph/Marv's fault. I hate the smug fuggers on ESPN.

Who watches ESPN anymore anyway...the NFL Network has made them passe.

677449[/snapback]

True dat!

I watched the draft on nfl network, not espn. BTW, I noticed that ESPN was way behind. After NFL network announced the last pick at then end of round 3, i flipped over to ESPN, and they still had 3 or 4 more picks to report. I thought that was odd.

I have lost all respect for Mort the Moron. Ever since TD was run out of Buffalo, this guy has done nothing but bash the Bills. Oh how I would love to win the East......

677394[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed that too. He couldnt wait to bash the Bills when the McCargo pick was made. He was actually glowing and was begging for attention from Kiper

what a tool

Who watches ESPN anymore anyway...the NFL Network has made them passe.

677449[/snapback]

ESPN's coverage gets worse every year, they spend so much time jumping around that they miss the point of just covering the draft

was the begining of the second round really the place to do their Tags salute. Its the second round, a lot is happening and they are talking to the commish

not to mention all the technical difficulties they had yesterday