Marv is a Genius

I never look at the glass as half full, but for some reason I did today. After reading Lenny P's column on McCargo saying he could be the third NC State defensive lineman taken in the 1st round, although the almighty Kiper had him projected lower. I have concluded that Marv is a genius.

By my calculations we got 3 first round picks. Youboty was a possible first rounder that dropped. We had 1 1st round pick at the beginning of the day and Marv turned it into 3. Jesus turned water into wine and Marv turned 1 into 3. I think you can obviously see the connection. In Marv We Trust.

Im a huge tOSU fan. Keep the Buckeyes coming tomorrow Marv. Im sensing that we take Rob Sims tomorrow. :lol:

I never look at the glass as half full, but for some reason I did today.  After reading Lenny P's column on McCargo saying he could be the third NC State defensive lineman taken in the 1st round, although the almighty Kiper had him projected lower. I have concluded that Marv is a genius. 

By my calculations we got 3 first round picks.  Youboty was a possible first rounder that dropped.  We had 1 1st round pick at the beginning of the day and Marv turned it into 3.    Jesus turned water into wine and Marv turned 1 into 3. I think you can obviously see the connection. In Marv We Trust.

Im a huge tOSU fan. Keep the Buckeyes coming tomorrow Marv. Im sensing that we take Rob Sims tomorrow.  :lol:

677022[/snapback]

The question is, who made who look good ?

The question is what are you talking about ?

677066[/snapback]

If he answered that you might have to beat him so severally that he'd have to drink his meals through a straw the rest of his life...and you'd be ecstatic about it.